23

A week later.

"Ready to finally talk?" Zaire shook his fist after beating Shiesty's face bloody

"Fuck you." Shiesty coughed, and Konami rolled her eyes, sitting in Von's lap.

"This ghetto as hell." She shook her head, before Pooh spit blood her direction, making Zaire punch him in his face again, breaking his nose.

"I don't know why y'all be tryna play with her, y'all know I'm crazy." Zaire continuously drove his fist in his face, before finally letting him go as he cried in pain.

"That nigga more than crazy." Von whispered to Konami, making her laugh.

"Fuck you, and everybody in this bitch." Shiesty panted.

"Nigga I can kill you right now. I really don't even give a fuck bout Deja, Koko want her. That's the only reason you still alive. You need to be thanking her." Zaire chuckled, letting Konami clean his hand.

"I don't know where that bitch is." Shiesty replied.

"You got 'that bitch' pregnant." Von told him, and his eyes widened.

"What? No I didn't. I never nutted in that girl." He frowned.

Konami stood in front of him, cleaning his face off.

"Her sweet ass." Zaire shook his head.

"I didn't try to rape Teara Ko." He spoke where only she could hear as Von and Zaire talked to each other.

"I saw you." She mumbled, ringing the bloody rag out in the bucket of water, before dabbing it on his face again.

"No, I'm telling you she set me up. Her and Deja are together, look, why she not here with y'all right now?" He frowned.

"And you know this because?" She chuckled.

"Because Deja tried to get me in on that shit. Say, I know I haven't been around as much as I used to, but it's because of my mom. She sick as hell Nami, you can go to her house and check yourself." He told her.

"Deja came to me, wanting to set Von up. She asked me to help her, I told her no she said she was gone go to Tete. Teara said they was gone throw me under the bus if I didn't help. That's what we was on the ground for because she was setting me up I'm telling you. Man she came on to me, then soon as the front door opened, she started screaming." He continued talking as she cleaned his face.

"I didn't move when y'all came in because I was confused Mimi, then I didn't even get a chance to explain before y'all started fighting me. How you think I got your address? She sent it to me Konami I'm not lying to you bro. I tried telling Za but that nigga don't listen. Man if I wanted to rape her, why would I wait this long? We been knowing each other for years I get pussy thrown at me, I don't have to rape nobody. Then I know Teara gay. Why would I rape a lesbian?" He rambled, and she sighed.