17

Next Day.

"Konami get out my face please

"Konami get out my face please." Zaire gritted, rubbing his temple.

"No Zaire I told you not to touch her!" She frowned.

"I ain't fucking touched that girl Konami get the fuck away from me because you pissing me off!" He yelled at her, going in her bathroom and slamming the door shut.

"Zaire open this fucking door." She shook the doorknob.

"Konami I'm trying not to be mean to you, leave me the fuck alone before I knock yo jaw loose." He mumbled from the other side of the door.

"If you don't have her then where is she?" She asked, hearing him smack his lips.

"How am I supposed to know? I ain't seen her in like 4 days." He frowned.

She used her bobby pin to pick the lock, before pushing the door open.

She stood in front of him as he sat on her counter.

"Are you lying to me Za?" She mumbled, and he shook his head no.

"I'm sorry then. Can you find her please?" She asked him.

"Nami she fuck with the opps, she not wit' us no more." He frowned, and she sighed.

"That's our sister Zaire." She rubbed his face.

"She ain't my fucking sister. She snaked Teara, he tried to fucking rape her and she went tryna be captain save a hoe for that nigga. She still yo sister? Huh?" He tilted his head to the side.

"But what if she got him to handle him herself?" Konami pulled at the loose string on his shirt.

"You know Deja weak. She not cut like that." He told her, and she sighed.

"If you find her before me, don't hurt her Za. Let me and Tete talk to her first please." She looked up at him, and he nodded.

"Whatever you want baby." He mumbled, kissing her lips.

Her fingertips rested against his jaw as she kissed him back.

"I love you papi." She smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Show me." He rasped, and she smirked.

She pulled his shorts down, letting spit drip out of her mouth and down his dick as she took him in her mouth.

"Fuck, baby this ain't what I meant." He grunted, wrapping her hair in a ponytail around his fist.

She bobbed her head, using her hand to reach the places her mouth couldn't.

She swirled her tongue around his dick, before created a suction around his tip.

"Fuck I'm finna nut Koko move." He moaned, and she pressed her tongue flat against his tip, and he groaned, shooting his nut down her throat.