35

3 days later.

"I'm not going

"I'm not going." Konami mumbled as her dad stood over her.

"Konami get up." Durk rasped, and she shook her head, her pillow soaked in her tears, and she added more as the tears fell out of her eyes.

"You think he'd want you sitting in here crying all day?" He asked, sitting next to her.

"I don't give a fuck what he wants because he wasn't thinking about me when he died." Konami sniffed, wiping her face as she sat up.

Her face was red and puffy, free of makeup and lash extensions, with her natural hair thrown up to a messy bun.

"You look a gotdamn fool." Durk frowned, and she laughed, making him smile.

"It's not funny daddy. Stop making me laugh." She pouted, wiping her face.

"I'm serious though. You know he had no control over that shit Nami." He told her, and she sighed.

"I miss him so much. Daddy I can't go to his funeral. Because if I go then it makes it real that he's actually gone. I don't want him to be gone yet. That was my baby." She covered her face as she began crying again.

She was currently at her parents house, crying her life away in her old room. She didn't want to be at her house, everything would just remind her of Von.

There was a knock on her room door, before Ari walked in.

She got in the bed under the covers next to Konami, still in her pajamas, and Durk walked out, letting them have a moment.

"You not going either huh?" Ari wiped her face, kissing her forehead.

"I can't mama. I don't want it to be real." Konami sniffed, and Ariana nodded.

"Me either baby. You know he loved you though Mimi. Damn near love you more than me." Ari chuckled, and she smiled.

"It's okay to hurt baby, to feel. It's okay for you to cry. But you gotta suck that shit up Nami. Von didn't play that and you know he didn't. I know how you two were about each other, remember him in that way. Remember the good times, not the sad ones Koko." Ari told her, letting Konami cry on her chest.

"I'm pregnant ma." Konami sniffled, and Ari's eyes widened.

"It's Von's?" She asked, and Konami shrugged.

"I don't know if it's his or Toosii's or Zaire's. I don't even know how far along I am, we found out the same day he died ma. Nobody knows besides you and Toot now. What if it's his, and he's not here? What am I supposed to do?" She cried, and Ariana rubbed her back.

"Now you really do have to stop crying Nami. You stressing yourself out, you might hurt the baby. Trust me, a miscarriage is not fun to go through. You gotta be strong, not just for you now, but for your baby." She rubbed her stomach, and Konami smiled.