7

2 months later. June 2020

"Tootsie poppp!" Konami yelled, walking in his house

She didn't hear anything as she walked back towards his room.

"Nana?" She called, before opening his room door, seeing him sleep in his bed.

She smacked her lips, taking her sneakers off, and getting in the bed with him.

She got under the covers, and his arm instantly went over her waist, making her laugh.

"Nami take these off mama." He rasped, tugging at her jeans.

"Why? Boy go back to sleep." She laughed.

"I wasn't even sleep. I'm not finna have carpet burns cause you wanna sleep in jeans. Take them off." He repeated, and she chuckled, pulling her jeans off.

She laid back down next to him, and he pulled her closer putting his head in her neck.

"Missed you." He mumbled, leaving a small kiss in her neck.

"Don't be kissing on me, I don't know where your mouth been thot." She smiled, and he smacked his lips.

"This why I don't like your fat faced ass." He turned his body the other way, and she laughed.

"I'm just kidding boy geez." She mushed his head, and he didn't say anything.

She rubbed his ear, and he pushed her hand off of him.

"You mad at me?" She softly asked, rubbing his face, and he hissed, making her laugh.

"Folks be acting like my words got crack on em' and shit." She mumbled to herself.

"I missed you too tootsie pop." She climbed on top of him, and he pushed her on the floor, and she groaned as she hit her head.

"Nau'Jour, that hurt." She frowned, trying not to cry, but she could feel a headache coming on.

"Stop lying." He waved her off, and she sniffed, making him sit up.

"You foreal? Shit, I'm sorry Nami." He reached to pick her up, and she moved back, wiping her face as she stood up.

"No you ain't. You play too rough Nau'Jour." She mumbled, putting her shoes back on.

"I'm sorry Nami." He took her shoes out of her hands, picking her up, and she sniffed.

She wrapped her arms around his neck as he laid down with her.

"I'm sorry. I ain't mean to hurt you foreal, I was playing." He mumbled, picking her head up to look at him.

"It's okay tootsie pop. You have to buy me food though." She smirked, and he laughed, kissing her cheek.

"Ight. Right now?" He asked, and she nodded. He grabbed his phone, going to doordash.