18

Next Day

Konami hissed as she woke up, feeling something cold on her lower half

She opened her eyes, seeing Toosii between her legs with a small bag of ice, resting it against her pussy that was red and swollen.

"Nana move." She pouted, and he chuckled.

"No." He smirked, trying to get the swelling to go down.

"You mad?" He looked up at her, and she nodded, making him laugh.

"You tried to kill me last night. I literally cannot feel anything below my waist." She continued pouting, watching him.

"I told you no, and I told you what I was gone do if you didn't listen." He shrugged, and she frowned, laying back on the pillow.

Flashbacks of him roughly, but yet so tenderly, handling her body as he fucked her into oblivion last night flooded her mind.

He'd literally kissed and sucked while somehow pleasurably bruising every part of her body last night. She was on cloud nine the entire time, him having made her cum back to back, as he did the same.

"Nana why you wait so long to show me how you get down? I been missing out on heaven." She mumbled, and he laughed.

"What you mean?" He smirked, and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Nau'Jour you nasty as fuck. Like you are literally a man whore." She looked up at him, and he laughed again.

"Mhm, I been waiting to do you how I wanted." He rubbed her foot, and she shook her head.

"You so nasty, I love it." She bit her lip, and he chuckled.

"Take me to the bathroom please." She lifted her arms up, and he carefully picked her up.

She hissed, placing her hand over her pussy.

He put her on her feet, and she grabbed the counter, unbalanced.

"Oh my godddd Nana look at me." She frowned at her naked body in the mirror, and he laughed.

She had hickies, small bruises, and his hand print all over her body. You could even see a bruise from how he'd gripped her neck.

"You look like you got slutted out." He smirked, and she pouted.

"Nana I didn't even know you did all of this. It didn't even hurt, where did these bruises come from?" She frowned after brushing her teeth.

"When I bent you over the dresser." He shrugged, and she shook her head at him.

"I loved all of it." She smiled, and he laughed, standing behind her, holding her waist.

He left kisses on her neck, and she leaned her head back on his shoulder.

"My favorite slut." He picked her up, and she laughed.