21

A week later.

"I'm fine oh my god please get out of my face

"I'm fine oh my god please get out of my face." Konami turned her body to lay on her stomach, as Toosii stood over her.

"Konami eat this fucking food, I'm not finna tell you that again." He frowned, and she rolled her eyes.

She had been out of the hospital for 4 days, and she was sick of being babied. They were treating her like she'd been hurt, when she was perfectly fine.

Von was still in a medically induced coma, but making quick progress. His neck brace had been removed since his fracture had healed, now they were just waiting on him to wake up.

"Nana no." She mumbled, pulling her covers over her head.

He sat the plate down, pulling the cover off of her, and laying next to her.

She sniffed as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Why you acting like this Nami? You haven't ate in two days." He frowned, rubbing her back.

"I miss V Roy." She said in his neck, and he sighed.

"What you want me to do?" He asked, and she shook her head.

She held the side of his face, rubbing against his jaw as he held her.

"I love you. I just want you to eat baby." He rasped, and she smiled.

"I love you too tootsie pop." She left a kiss in his neck, before sitting up and grabbing the plate.

She opened it up, using her fork to eat her Philly cheesesteak fries.

Nau'Jour laid at the other end of the bed, putting her feet in his lap.

"You got a foot fetish Nana?" She smirked, and he nodded, making her laugh.

"Sike. Yo shit just pretty." He shrugged.

"You ain't gotta lie Craig." She put a forkful of shoestring fries in her mouth.

She pressed her foot down against his dick, and it instantly hardened making her laugh.

"You play too fucking much Nami." He frowned, and she laughed.

"Thought you said you ain't have one?" She tilted her head to the side.

"I don't. Shut up girl I ain't gotta explain nothing to you." He shifted his dick in his sweats and she laughed again.

"What else kind of fetish you got?" She asked, watching his hard on go down.

"Nami I ain't got no foot fetish." He frowned, and she used her foot to touch his dick again, watching it rise, and she smirked.

"You say you don't have a fetish, but that dick telling me otherwiseeee." She laughed, and he smacked his lips.

"My dick get hard if you touch me in general. Your elbow could brush my dick and on god my shit'ah be hard as a mufucka." He shrugged, and she shook her head.