15

Two days later.

"I'm fine Nana I swear

"I'm fine Nana I swear." Konami laughed, on FaceTime with Toosii as she laid on her couch.

"Let me see your back." He said, and she sat her phone up, lifting her shirt up and showing him.

"I'm okay." She smiled, grabbing her phone.

"The color changing, but it's still there. Are you hungry?" He asked her.

"No. I miss you." She pouted in the camera.

"Ima be back tomorrow baby. Ima come get you." He told her.

"Fasho. Lemme see yo teeth." She said, and he frowned.

"Nami what I tell you bout talking like that?" He tilted his head to the side.

"Can I please see your teeth?" She restated, and he opened his mouth, making her smile.

"Freakaleek." He smirked, watching her bite her lip and she laughed.

There was a knock on her door, and she frowned because she wasn't expecting company.

She grabbed her gun that was latched under the couch, walking to her door. Konami looked out the peephole, sighing.

"Nana I'ma call you back okay?" She looked down in the camera.

"Aight Nami. I love you." He told her, and she grinned.

"I love you so much toot." She waved, before hanging up.

She unlocked her door, laying eyes on Zaire.

"Can we talk?" His deep voice rasped, and she gestured him inside.

Once he walked in, she closed and locked her door.

She turned to face him, and he wrapped his arms around her.

She hugged around his torso, softly crying on his chest.

"I fucking hate you Zaire." She sniffed as he picked her up.

"No you don't baby." He mumbled, sitting on the couch with her.

She got off of his lap, sitting next to him, her arms folded as she stared at him.

"I'm sorry Nicole. I'm sorry for everything. Im sorry for calling you a hoe, you know you ain't no hoe. I definitely didn't mean to call you out your name. I shouldn't have even questioned you in the first place cause that wasn't my place, and it ain't my business. It just caught me so off guard Nami. I felt like you was playing with me, but you right you told me already, and I should've took what you said serious." He ran his hand down his face.

"Im sorry for putting my hands on you too. I didn't mean to Koko, I'm deadass. I didn't mean to touch you Nami, I'm sorry. I love you so much." He looked over at her, bringing her in for a hug as she cried.