36

6 months later.

"Wake up. It's time to go have my baby." Toosii woke Konami up by kissing her face.

"Get the fuck out my face Nana." She mumbled, keeping her eyes closed, and he chuckled.

"Watch yo mouth girl." He slapped her ass hard, making her frown, before tears brimmed in her eyes.

"Nah, nah my fault. Don't start with that crying shit Nami I'm sorry." He mugged her, and she laughed, wiping her face.

"Help me up please." She held her arms up, and he helped her stand out the bed.

Her 9 month belly was now getting of the way of everything, and she couldn't do anything by herself anymore.

"You look good babymama." He rubbed her ass that had grew a lot because of her pregnancy.

"Thank you baby daddy." She chuckled, wiping her mouth after she finished brushing her teeth.

After doing a blood test, her baby had came back to be Toosii's. At first, a part of her hoped it was Zaire's, wanting to hold on to the idea that the two of them could be something.

She had definitely let it go though, and so did Zaire. He was happy with Dearra, and even happier for Toosii and Konami.

She'd missed Von with every figment of her body, but she knew he would've been happy for her regardless.

"Thinking hard as hell. Youn hear your phone?" Toosii laughed, and she snapped out of her trance, grabbing it out of his hand.

"Wassup fatass?" Durk smiled in the camera, showing his white teeth.

"Boy got new teeth and ain't stopped looking at em yet." India popped his neck, sticking her head in the camera as he winced.

"Wassup lil nigga and hey mommy." Konami smiled, and Durk rolled his eyes as India laughed.

"Heeheehoe. We on the way to the hospital so y'all ass need to be too." Durk told her, and she nodded.

"Now bye get off my phone." She waved hanging up.

"I swear yo parents cool as hell." Toosii chuckled, and she nodded, laughing.

"Baby help me pull this down please." She mumbled, trying to get her dress down. Toosii walked over to her, pulling it over her stomach and down her legs.

She was scheduled to get induced today since she was 6 days past her due date, and she couldn't be more excited to finally meet her baby.

Toosii kissed her lips, making her smile.

"I'm okay Nana." She reassured him.

"You sure? You been zoning out since you woke up." He gripped her ass, and she nodded.

"Just thinking. I love you." She mumbled, looking up at him, and he pecked her lips.

"I love you too babymama." He bit his lip, slapping her ass before gripping it in his hand, and she rolled her eyes, laughing.