9

One week later.

"Nau'Jour man how dumb do you think I am?" Konami had her hands on her hips as he sat on her bed

"Konami get out my face. You pissing me off." He stood up, attempting to walk out, and she stepped in front of him.

"So you don't know this bitch?" She held up her phone, showing him the dm she'd received.

"Konami do you know how many times we go live together? It ain't a fucking secret that I know you." He frowned at her.

"Nau'Jour this bitch texted me shit that I ain't never fucking said on live. You know her, and you running my business to this bitch? Then you gone lie in my face?" She mugged him, and he groaned.

"Mane you crazy as hell. You just wanna be into it, move from around me bro." He stepped to the side, and she matched him.

"This bitch telling me she gone tell Zaire that I kissed you. I don't even give a fuck about her telling him cause I'm grown, but how this bitch know I kissed you Nau'Jour? Huh?!" She got in his face, and he pushed her back, making her frown.

"You just put your hands on me? Boy my niggas will come up here and run you down right now, on fucking god." She mugged, and he shrugged.

"So tell them come run me down then. Nami I ain't tell that bitch nothing, my sister seen a hickey on my neck, I told her it came from you. She must've told one of her friends or something. I ain't even tell my sister we was together, I ain't said shit like that. I'm not running our fucking business, now get the fuck out my face before I bust your shit in." He spoke calmly, and her frown deepened.

"Your sister is 15. This bitch 20. Why the fuck she got grown ass friends?" Konami tilted her head to the side.

"How the fuck I'm supposed to know? Do I look like her friend? Move, let me leave cause I'm pissed off Konami." He said as she stood in front of the door.

"I don't give no fucks bout you being pissed off. Do me something since you so mad or shut the fuck up and go back to sleep." She rolled her neck, and he groaned.

She had woke him up to show him the message, and they began arguing, which led up to the moment they were currently in.

"Man what the fuck is wrong with you? You crazy as hell bro get out my fucking way." He repeated as they glared at each other.

She grabbed his face, pressing her lips against his, and he slipped his tongue in her mouth.

The kiss got aggressive as he pulled away, wrapping her hair around his fist and pulling it, making her head jerk back as he kissed down her neck.

"You so fucking crazy Konami." He grunted, kissing her again, and she moaned.

"You like that shit baby." She breathed as he groped her body.