5

Next Day.

"Nana stop fucking moving

"Nana stop fucking moving." Konami mumbled as he tightened his grip on her.

"Man get that loud ass phone." He rasped, sleep laced in his voice.

She chuckled to herself at how they were tangled in each other on the floor under his small throw blanket, and somehow, she was in his hoodie with him.

Her eyes widened, realizing they'd slept the rest of the day yesterday, and she hadn't told anybody where she was.

She grabbed her phone from behind her, and Toosii put his head in her neck.

She turned her brightness down on her phone, seeing missed calls from everybody.

She turned her body the other way, and he put his arm back around her waist, laying his head against her back.

"Konami Nicole Banks, I'm going to beat the absolute shit out of you." India yelled in the phone.

"Mommy I fell asleep I didn't even mean to." Nami laughed.

"Girl got yo bald headed ass friends blowing our phone up. I told yo mama you was somewhere being fast." Durk said in the background, and Konami smacked her lips.

"Daddy I'm a child of god, don't ever play with me." Konami frowned.

"Quit that lying girl. You coming home today?" He asked her.

"Yeah, I'll be there in a little bit. Y'all at home?" She replied, and India hummed an 'mhm'.

"Okay, I'll be there soon. Love y'all, bye." She laughed, hanging up.

"You too loud." Toosii mumbled, rubbing her waist, and she laughed.

"Boy get off of me. Yo extra big ass." She smiled, and he smacked his lips.

"That's yo fat ass all in my jacket. How you even get in here?" He frowned, and she shrugged.

"I was cold." She told him, pulling herself out of his hoodie.

"Damn, I ain't even mean to fall asleep yesterday. We slept long as hell." He groaned as he stretched, and she nodded, stretching as well.

"Fucking back hurt and shit." She frowned, twisting her body to crack her back, and he laughed.

"I don't see how. You didn't even sleep on your back you was on top of me literally the whole night. You big as fuck." He mugged her, and she laughed.

"I was tryna get in your skin. Come on." She pulled him to stand up.

"In my skinnnnn?!" He mocked Soulja Boy, making her laugh.

He led her to his bathroom, passing her a new toothbrush, and they brushed their teeth.

"Tootsie pop I can come back over soon?" She asked him, and he smiled.

"Yeah mama. You leaving now?" He asked her, and she nodded, hugging around his neck.