📷Amelia📷

Original Character Profile

Amelia Tessa Romanoff

Age: 20 years old

Hair Length and Color: Long and Dark Brown

Eye Color: Brown

Skin Tone: Pale

Favorite Colors: Blue and Hot Pink

Favourite animal: Eels

Lives: Off the shores of California in a wooded area that's nearby some fishing docks with her cousin, Rose.

Crush: Breakdown

Personality: Even though she's heavy built and well toned due to years of training to someday be in the service, she's an artist at heart and cares deeply for others. Often naive and a bit dense when it comes to innuendos and slang. Incredibly strong 💪 for a young woman her age and at first glance seems to look intimidating but is actually a gentle giant. She prefers not to fight immediately unless provoked or egged on. Loves her cousin Rose with all her soul and loves to work with her friends and co-workers. Hates the sleazy debt collectors that come and try to mess with her boss. For hobbies and hopefully one day, career, she prefers to spend her time doing all forms of art. Especially photography and sketching.

History and the now: Amelia is unfortunately the black sheep 🐑 of the military and medical family. Seeing as how she prefers non-violence and creating art. Don't get her wrong, she can happily help out others who're in need of medical attention and defend the innocent. But she'd rather use violence as a last resort. Due to how different she was in her family, her older cousins bullied her. Often calling her a hippie or a coward. But Rose was different. She defended Amelia and sometimes beat the scrap out of her bullying family members. Which, in turn, always got her in deep trouble with her parents.

One night, she finally had the courage to try and coax her parents that she wanted to go to art college and pursue her dreams. But if you read Rose's profile, then you know that it didn't go so well and both Amelia and her cousin Rose ended up disowned. And even though Amelia and Rose are in better conditions than they were about a year back, she still feels guilty that she put her precious cousin in that tough situation with their family. Rose tries to reassure her that she had nothing to worry about, she still felt a little responsible for what happened. She keeps on berating herself to no end and it drives Rose insane (figuratively speaking). But like a professional therapist, she listens to Amelia's feelings and reassures her that whatever happened between their parents wasn't her fault. "It's not your fault that our parents are nothing but hard headed and prickly old coots with closed up minds. You do you! Forget them! I'm here and I'll support you in whatever dream you have! You're extremely talented! You should thrive and excellerate on that! And whatever idiot that thinks otherwise, can stuff it!" Rose would say to her in order to get her to smile. Which it does pretty much all the time.

But what she also dreams is to have that special someone to be her endless inspirational muse. So what happens when she comes home from art class to see an injured buff one eyed Eel Mercon hiding near the rocky shores of a local beach?