🎶Melody🎶

ORIGINAL CHARACTER PROFILE

Melody Fiona Cross

Age: 23 years old

Hair Length/Color: Short/Black with purple strips

Skin tone: Pale

Eye color: Green

Favorite colors: Purple and blue

Favorite animals: Manta Rays, and small creatures like sea horses or sea dragons.

Lives: Off the shores of California. Currently resides where she works at the Marine Biology/Rescue Center.

Crush: Soundwave

Personality: She is sweet and kind towards those who respect nature and it's residents. A real animal lover. She looks like a child but don't let looks deceive you. She can kick some serious butt. She's the head of security of the center and is one of the two leaders of the Marine research facility of both Marine Forensic Pathology and Observation. She's very quiet, and for good reason. She's shy at times, but when it comes to defending or caring for the people and creatures that she loves, she will put all of her effort into everything that she does for them.

History and the now: When she was only eight years old she lost most of her ability to speak out loud due to a car accident that both her, her parents, and her baby brother were in. Both of her parents died in the accident and her and her brother were put into foster care since they didn't have any close living relatives.

Fortunately both her and her brother were raised by caring foster parents that loved them even with her disability. People can hear her talk if they're really close to her which she doesn't let happen too often. She prefers her space. The only ones that she would get close enough to without feeling awkward are her family and close friends.

Her brother blames himself for what happened to her because she shielded him from most of the crash from the accident. But she always tells him both in her quiet voice and in ASL, that it wasn't his fault and that he should stop blaming himself. "You can't stop something that can't be predicted. Where there is death will always be death. No matter the outcome. So when it happens, don't blame yourself. Move forward with your head held high and make those who loved you proud." Is what she always tells her brother so that he'll feel better. It works most of the time when he's not consumed in depression. Both she and their foster parents take care of him the best of their abilities. But sometimes they have to admit him to a psychiatry hospital to help him not to commit suicide or self harm.

With all the medical bills from both her brother's depression needs, and her special pain pills that she takes when her scar on her throat starts to hurt her, their foster parents can only do so much. That's why Melody got a job at the Center. She realized that they needed help and with her combined knowledge of Marine life, Martial Arts, and even accounting, she unexpectedly earns a healthy paycheck. She also helps Sharona keep the debtors away both using her wits and sometimes force if needed. She's also referred to as the TIC of the whole center! Third only due to Stella being the SIC and Sharona the owner. But with her family life and medical needs, and her job, who has time for love?

She never thought so, till she met a certain match making Manta ray named Laser Beak and his silent master.