Chapter 2: Stella Meets Starscream and Megatron makes a comeback?!

"Curse those Merbots! Thanks to them, I'm injured, losing too much blood, separated from the Mercon pod, and I have no idea if Lord Megatron will punish me again for failing him yet again. Heck! I don't even know if Megatron made it out that energon mine alive...." As Starscream thought this, he grinned from fin to fin. Just imagining the warlord dead and that inevitably putting him in charge had him just giddy. And if it wasn't for him being severely injured and bleeding, he would've done what was equivalent to us humans as, The Happy Dance. But he was in so much pain, he couldn't even begin to think of doing that. It was already enough that he was just swimming at a normal rate but to do a backflip..... yeah----- not happening.

"Ugh, I can't take...anymore... of this...pain." As he said this, he blacked out and landed on the ocean floor. All seemed lost for the poor Mercon. But Primus had other plans for him and the rest of Merformers.

Gently but swiftly, the tide picked up Starscream and carried him to shore. And unbeknownst to Starscream, he just landed in a certain woman's backyard.

*Sigh*

"Another work day, another day to beat the books. It's a really good thing my graduation is coming up pretty soon, or I might just lose it!" Stella dropped her bags at the front door, took her jacket off, and proceeded her way to her kitchen to grab a cup of coffee. She took a long nice sip of her steaming cup of joe and sighed. She looked down at her cup and said, "You know, you're gonna be the death of me someday. Along with my schoolwork if I don't graduate first."

She chuckled to herself and moved slowly to her kitchen window where it was facing the sea. You see, before she cut ties with her family, she gathered as much of her money and assets as she could and moved out to a secluded beach house in California to be closer to her cousin. Now here she is in her three story beach house, sipping on hot soothing coffee, while staring at the full moon and bright shining stars from her kitchen window.

She couldn't help the smirk that came over her features. She thought, "Probably around this time Sharona is just now getting back onto the boat and already on her way back from the mission. Shame I couldn't come along to help. It's been so long since I've been scuba diving." As she thought this she couldn't help but admire the bright stars above. She finally gave up and decided to go and admire the stars a little more on her porch.

As she continued to stare at the stars, her eyes lingered down towards the beach. She took a long sip of her coffee, but she did a spit take as her eyes landed on a creature laying helplessly on the beach shores.

"Dear Neptune, what is that?!"

She left her cup of coffee on the porch as she made her way down to the beach. And as she cautiously made her way closer to the creature, she noticed how badly he was scratched up and how bad he was bleeding. She looked closer at his face and noticed his features.

He was slender built, was tricolored in scarlet, grey, and white, and noticed that he had sharp claws. She was a bit taken aback by this, but she shook off her fear, gently picked him up bridal style, and made her way to her basement.

She thanked God for all those times she worked out at the Center's gym whenever she had the chance. Because now it was paying off. Even though he was slender built, he wasn't exactly light weight.

Lucky for her is that she had a LARGE basement that also led outside. She managed to grab the sliding door and opened it. She carefully laid the creature down on an old mattress that she was planning to get rid of, and ran back upstairs to grab her emergency medical kit.