⭐Stella⭐

Original Character Profile

Stella Monica Maricello

Age: 22

Hair length and color: Long/Blonde with

Blue colored strips

Eye color: Blue

Skin Tone: Slightly tan

Favorite colors: Grey and Scarlet

Favorite animal: Sharks (particularly Mako sharks)

Lives: Off the coast of the Californian shores. Previously lived in Arizona with her rich family.

Crush: Starscream (Oh most definitely 😏)

Personality: Kind, tough, hard working, and loyal to those who earn her respect. Loves to beat the scrap out of collectors when they get too annoying. Loves her cousin and her attempts to make her dreams come true. Has a SLIGHT fetish at wanting to be the dominant type in a relationship involving love. Pretty much the opposite of her cousin 😏.

History and the now: All her life she grew up with a silver spoon at her side, (unwillingly of course). Instead of using her money to her advantage to get the things she wants, she worked for it. It made her feel like an actual human being. Also it drove her family crazy so there was that perk. But she finally put a stop to all of that when she and her family cut ties after that incident with her Uncle's Will.

She thought that everything was finally going the way that she wanted, until her cousin started having dreams about the Merformers. She at first thought it was just something that was just like a passing fad, but the dreams only intensified. Her cousin one time described a skinny scarlet and grey Mako Shark Mercon that had murdered a red Merbot, (Cliffjumper), and that he could swim at incredible speeds. But while listening to more descriptions about said Mercon, Stella's Dom side started to seep through. Both knew right then and there that she was already in love with the skinny Mercon.

So imagine her surprise when she sees said Mercon on her "back door step."