Chapter 7

Lexi POV

As they sang their last song, I looked at each of them. I wasn't sure if I would ever listen to them again.

I mean, yeah, the songs were... less than terrible, and the guys were... more than attractive, but still. It just wasn't my type of music. It really wasn't.

I was into bands like Black Veil Brides, Pierce the Veil, and My Chemical Romance. Not crappy boy band pop.

But if Cosmo liked it, then maybe I would look up just one song. Because maybe - just maybe - it would make him happy and convince him to tell me his name.

I realized that Cosmo was in this very stadium somewhere, with me.

I wondered if he would recognize me. I felt like I'd be able to recognize him.

***

Harry POV

We were backstage after the concert preparing to meet some fans. I was incredibly nervous. Was I really about to meet Lexi?

I walked out behind the other boys, already scanning the awaiting girls for Lexi. I couldn't find one girl who fit the image perfectly. They all seemed to be fans. Maybe Lexi hadn't even come at all?

That almost made me want to cry, and I wasn't sure why.

We began signing autographs and taking pictures. A group of three squealing girls came up at one point, claiming their names to be Cassandra, Anastasia, and Evangeline, even though they clearly had their names (Clare, Ashley, and Erin) stitched into their backpacks. None of them could've been Lexi.

There was one boy name Keaton. Clearly not Lexi.

A lot of twelve and thirteen year olds, but Lexi was sixteen.

There were a few that looked about our age, between eighteen and twenty one, but not too many.

The last girls we met were about sixteen or seventeen, which gave me hope. There were two of them. They started at the far end, with Liam. I could sort of hear him asking their names, but I couldn't hear their responses. I saw Liam laugh, and signed the one girl's CD. This was it.

One of them was Lexi. I couldn't tell who'd given Liam the CD, but the other one had to be Lexi, right?

They moved on to Niall, who also laughed at something one of them said, but I still couldn't hear over the screaming girls.

Now they were at Louis. He also laughed. What was so damn funny?!

Finally, they were right next to me, at Zayn.

"Hello. So what're your names?"

"Rose." Not Lexi. I held my breath, listening for the other girl's response.

"Why do you care? Anyway, you could be a fifty year old creep in disguise! Honestly, all of you keep asking for my name."

Zayn laughed, and I stifled one. Almost word for word what Lexi had said to me. This was my girl.

"So, was this your first One Direction concert?"

They nodded.

"Did you have a good time?"

They nodded again.

"Alright. Well, hope to see you again sometime." And he freaking winked at Lexi. This was the girl I'd seen in the audience... no no no... this couldn't be happening.

I thought I saw the faintest blush creep up Lexi's face. Oh crap... she didn't like Zayn. She couldn't.

Maybe she wasn't becoming a Zayn girl. Maybe she was just being polite.

I'd have to ask her later.

Then they were at me. "Hello. How are you?"

"Great!" Rose responded.

"That's good. What was your favorite part of the night?"

"All of it!" Rose said enthusiastically.

"Good. And you?"

Lexi shrugged, "I liked when Zayn..." Zayn. Zayn. Zayn. Why? I tuned out the rest of her sentence. I couldn't bear to listen.

I signed Rose's CD. Then they left.

Crap.

A/N: asdfghjkl guys I'm back! Sosososososososo sorry its been like two months omg. Life just sort of happened. UM. PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE comment vote and stuff. If I get one comment/vote then I'll update again today. Love you all! Keep in mind also that I follow back if you wanna follow me. :) Sorry again for disappearing on you guys. I'd also like to dedicate this chapter to the following people:

~@MyNameIsAnna1313

~@naunetula

~@lovergirl13789

~@JaeRudd

Thanks for being patient, sorry I suck at keeping track of time.

-S&P