Chapter 18

Harry POV
I couldn't believe it. I was actually at freaking Harvard. I never thought I'd be smart enough to go here, and now... Well, now I could probably pay my way in, to be honest.

But I wouldn't, of course.

I was here for Lexi.

I walked into the Admissions Office, having no idea where in hell I was supposed to find Lexi's dorm. What if she didn't even live on campus? That hadn't occurred to me.

"Excuse me, I'm looking for, uh, Alexandra."

The admissions man gazed at me with a bored expression. Well. Someone wasn't a Directioner.

"Could you be more specific, young man?"

"She's a sophomore. Nineteen."

"Last name, perhaps?"

"How many nineteen year old Alexandra's are in this school?!"

"Are you family?"

"No. I'm her... friend." What was I? An ex? A boyfriend? A best friend?

"Do you have her mobile phone number?"

"Why?"

"To see if you actually know her, sir."

"I... Don't believe in... mmm... Mobile phones."

He sucked in a breath as if this were very trying. "Alright. Fine. I'll call her dormitory room."

"Hello... Alexandra, please... Yes, hello... A young man here for you- what did you say your name was? Ah, Harold Styles... Alright, have a nice day, miss."

"Go ahead." And he handed me directions to her room.

A/N: sorry it was short and sucky but I did the best I could and I'm tireddddd cuz I've had a longggg day. xo,
S&P