Chapter 16

Harry POV
"Fan mail, boys."

We each took a stack of envelopes. The rest were opened by management.

I was Zoey's favorite. And Tracy. And Hannah. And Sarah. Lara loved my hair. Ema and Haley want me to send their ill grandmother my prayers. Kelli and Lily want me to kidnap them. And Tera and Melanie send their best wishes after Zayn's choice to leave.

That had happened a month ago now, but many fans were still shaken up.

I was still shaken up.

The last letter was from a girl named Alexandra.

The last letter literally almost made me cry. My heart pounded in my chest.

Could it really be my Lexi? Did she go by Alexandra now? Was that a Harvard thing?

"Alright, lads," Liam said. "We better get to sound check."

"Yeah, be right there," I said.

Dear Alexandra,
I completely understand your predicament. I've been in an similar one myself.

Here's my advice:
1. Try calling your new boy a fifty year old creep and see how he takes it. If he takes it well, then he's a keeper. If he gets offended, find the other boy.

2. Continue writing to me. I enjoy what you have to say.

And have you ever considered going by Lexi?

All the love
Harry

A/N: sorry. It would be longer, but I have a massive headache, so I'm going to sleep now. Good night!!!