~ chapter 14 ~

Jimin: good morning y/n

jimin pov
         I come to talk with Tae about y/n..... It's important.... things need settle down or else everyone will know about Tae and y/n real relation...

mr.kim: oh jimin... come join the breakfast...  🙂

Tae: yes come join.... jimin.... 🙂

y/n pov
     Jimin sit beside me... and give me a smile... I also smile at him....  and they started to talk....

mr.kim: jimin I talk with you're dad earlier about the project....

jimin: ohh... that's great... I come here to talk with Tae about something important

Tae: me!!?...... about what?

              they both talking about something but I feel like... I'm a third wheel here.... because I'm sitting in middle of them..... and I feel like being watched by them... as I'm feeling they both taking glance at me time to time... what did I even did in my past life to deserve this kind of sh*t here.... I sigh chewing my food lazily.....

thank god... the food is over and I'm happy... mr. and mrs.kim went to office as they get a call from his secretary.... and jennie also went to her school...  I was about to go to our room... but someone hold my wrist... I look back it's...... Jimin....

jimin: y/n come with us.... It's also something you need to know....

           why soo serious bruh... I just sigh nobbing my head... as jimin said that.... we three went to study room....

Tae: so what is it jimin!!!?...

jimin: Tae we all know that you force y/n to marry you..... and ____     /cut off/

y/n: ohh please... I don't wanted to remember those useless moments jimin...

         Tae roll his eyes..... jimin just sigh.... I lazily lean on the couch...

jimin: y/n I know it's unfair... but first listen to me

Tae: jimin if it's important tell me or I'm going out...

jimin: ok... It's just hana and mark they fill a case saying that y/n get kidnapped so I want yo___

Tae: I'm not going to leave y/n forever... If any police officer try to take her I will show them... who is V....

            I'm listening their conversation.... and it's not that surprising coz as per I know about hana she's really bold.... and Taehyung he's just a psycho he will never leave me till he get his sh*ty position as mafia king.... and about jimin I'm happy that at least he care for me still knowing all the truth....

jimin: you will leave her when you use her Tae so don't say "I'm not going to leave y/n forever"

          I don't know why but when Tae say he won't leave y/n forever.... I feel adrenaline rushing through my veins....

Tae: whatever.. now what is the actual thing you wanted to say here....

jimin: the officers find out that it's us who did it

Tae: but it's not that easy tho....

jimin: moreover they didn't ignore this case instead of it they come to our office yesterday informed us to leave y/n if we have her.... and I don't have any idea why they still dared to come to us...

y/n: mark oppa have art gallery___

Tae: y/n shut up... It has nothing to do with us...

y/n: mr.kim can you listen to my words first... police chief is crazy for Art's and mark oppa have art gallery so they both become friends.... and oppa also have some connections with some officers as he also did some training in the academy before become artist.... and moreover he loves me soo much as his little sister... of course he will use all his connections to save me from a JERK like you....