~ chapter 37 ~

✧✧17 DAYS BEFORE DIVORCE✧✧

bam bam pov

bam bam: we should leave fast

man: yes, sir I did the packing it's just we will leave soon as the jet is in city outcuts by the Hill

bam bam: ok, let's go

saying that we all sit inside the car and my man start the car. I need to leave Bangkok as soon as possible. I kill y/n and it's enough, Taehyung will live in pain for his whole life. the car take sharp left and we enter into Hill's side. In top of the Hill my private jet is their and I can easily leave this country.

but.........

I hear some sounds not only me. my members also here it. when I look at the rare view mirror I see someone following us with a motorbike.

I couldn't see him as he wear helmet. I sigh and sit comfortable but that person in motorbike come to the left side and throw a water balloon on my car then he throw 3 to 4 balloons and went back side and throw more of them. then he come right side and did the same. now, he come front and my man stopped the car. he also stopped the motorbike and that guy throw more water balloons and he remove a lighter and throw it on us.......

we get panic as the car is on fire now I understand it's not water balloons but petrol balloons. we all scream and get down from the car.

bam bam: AHHHH

my leg have fire I was screaming my man come and help me to stop the fire on my leg. taking a deep breath I look around and noticed that the guy from earlier is not around but his motorbike

bam bam: find that guy who did this to me

I said angrily and my man split up and look around but we heard gun shoots and some screaming. I immediately take my gun out and hold it tightly. suddenly my man's dead body fall on ground. I accidentally shoot in the air two times.

bam bam: SHOW YOU'RE SELF YOU PSYCHO.

???: I think someone is scared /smirk/

I look back and see that guy from earlier. I point my gun at him.

bam bam: remove the helmet

he slowly remove his helmet and I widen my eyes. It's T...Taehyung

Tae pov

I remove my helmet and smirk at him. he get surprised to see me. I immediately kick his hand which is pointed at me and his gun fallen from his hand.

bam bam: how did you even?

Tae: bi*ch, why do you think I get trained for. I have my connections

bam bam: guys, kill him

Tae: not soo fast bam bam