~ chapter 17 ~

It's been one week that I'm ignoring hana call's. and she also stopped calling me. I just hope she's fine.

I'm trying my best to be with tae. I'm talking to him, I'm also giving him hugs but he's just soo cold. I wonder the big ice-berg which caused Titanic to sink is tahyung himself as he always soo cold like ice-berg. cold ass monster. huff

my phone rung I sigh seeing the caller ID. It's mark oppa.

| on call |

mark: y/n. /softly/

           hearing mark oppa voice I understand that he know everything.

y/n: oppa. I'm sorry. I... I  /cut off/

mark: talk to hana. I already take that case back.

       I get panic hearing oppa's voice. he's talking soo slowly. I think something is wrong.

y/n: what happened oppa?

mark: hana lock herself in the room and she blaming herself saying this all happened coz of her. she's barley eating anything. y/n can you do me a favor!!?

            I feel so sorry for hana and what kind of situation in she's now. my eyes get teary. If I didn't tell her that they kidnapped me instead of her. she would've blame herself right now. and she's also not eating anything and it's all coz of me. and oppa asking for favor. 

y/n: what is it oppa? /shaking voice/

mark: call hana and talk to her she need you right now more then me y/n. please y/n this one favor for me and for hana. /shaking voice/

y/n: j..just please. d...don't please me. j...just tell me I will do everything oppa. /sobbing/ I will do it don't worry.

mark: thank you little one /smile/

             I smile hearing those words again. they both call me "little one". when they try to make me agree to something or try to please me and try to make my angry go away.

after that I cut the call. calling hana immediately coz I'm worrying thinking how is she right now. I already called hana five times she still didn't lift my call's.

the phone screen get blurry as my eyes get glossy. I rub my eyes and try again but she still didn't lift it. I immediately went down stairs as I know tae will be leave for his office right now.

Tae pov
       I look towards the stairs coz y/n didn't come down today to see me. she daily hug me before I go but wait why I'm even thinking about her. I shrugged that thought and talk with Sam and started to walk to the car but someone hold my hand. how dare they touch my hand without my permission. my eyes darkened thinking who dare to touch "Kim Taehyung". when I look back I widen my eyes as I see y/n crying.

Tae: hey what happened!!? /panic/

y/n: T...Tae please take m...me /sniffing/

Tae: what?!? where!!? /raise right eyebrow/

y/n: t...to my friend home. I want to talk to her. please Tae take me their..

              I just scoff and yank her hand. just to see her friend she's crying like a baby. maybe this all a act to escape from me. I smirk

Tae: ow but it's a good lie y/n. I'm not doing it. giving you mobile is too much for you and you want me to take you out huh... am I joke to you!!? I know you want to escape from so stop this act.