~ chapter 20 ~

y/n pov
wait.... mom yes... I remember it now. hana told me that my mom want to talk to me. I take my mobile and sit on bed as I dailed my mom...

| on call |

mom: y/n!!? /worried voice/

y/n: mom!!! /eyes teary/ *I'm so happy that my eyes become teary by hearing mom voice and my heart aches when I hear her worried voice*

mom: how are you? did you eat anything yet? and how was you're exam's? did you do well?

y/n: mom!!!

mom: hana told me that you're busy and didn't take care of yourself!! I told you before that not to go to Seoul now see what happened!!?

y/n: mom!!

mom: and that gossip queen [mrs.ahn] aish I wish I could vanish her /sigh/

y/n: *chuckle* mom.... /baby voice/

mom: what!?

y/n: how are you, dad and our restaurant!!? *I ask as I'm playing with my fingers*

mom: our restaurant is popular like always..... I'm perfectly fine and about you're dad he went to jeju island with his school childhood friends to a trip for a month /giggle/

y/n: I think you're so happy that dad is not their huh /laugh/

mom: yes!! and I and yuna having so much fun here

y/n: what yuna unnie come back

mom: yes. and I'm not having any problem as we both working together here. /smile/

y/n: hahaha tell unnie that I missed her ok?

mom: yeah I will tell when she come from university.

y/n: ok. after this I will call dad and ta__ /cut off/

mom: it's unnecessary coz they all leave behind their mobile's to enjoy the nature without technology..

y/n: yeah yeah they always like that and take bunch of camera's with them to take pictures /laugh/

           I feel peace as I talk to my mom. our family is small with so much happiness. yuna is a part-timer in our restaurant we both become closer in a small period of time.

even our restaurant is a bit small. it has my mom who can cook delicious foods for tourists and the locals who want to work early and her magical hands hold the power to make everything delicious. I also good at cooking like my mom but I'm more into baking.

when I want to go to Seoul my mom, yuna, mrs.ahn and her daughter didn't agree moreover mrs.ahn being our neighborhood she has a name as gossip queen most of people don't really no her real name other then gossip queen. I don't know why? but she like to middle people business and envying others whatever.... but I hate her

she daily come to our restaurant and compare her daughter with me. and she even brain washed my parents and they become strict. every girl I knows have boyfriends and they help each other but I didn't get anyone. I still remembered the way my parents scared the hell out of a boy who ask me to be his date on valentines day. so I never get a chance to have boyfriend and I started to think about my future husband where I love him soo much. wait what if they get to know about me having a husband. OH MY GOD.....

I sigh as I cut the call. and after some time I eat my lunch with ajhumma as time passed I get bored so I went to taehyung study and sit on his big chair.

y/n: wow it's soo comfy but to big for me only Tae can fit in this chair perfectly.

      I lean on the big desk in front of me. aish it's a bit high