~ chapter 45 ~

✧༺♥༻✧
𝐇𝐢 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬... 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 "𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒" 𝐚𝐧𝐝 "𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖"  𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞
✧༺♥༻✧

y/n pov

     I slowly open my eyes and try to sit... my body is soo sore and my body is aching coz I just slept in the same position... correction "I get unconscious". I sit on the bench and their is some water on floor... I close my eyes feeling annoyed..

The water on my clothes on floor now, I just sigh as I check myself... Thanks to jimin my upper body didn't get wet as jimin leather jacket covered me and it's come till my ass...

So, particularly my underwear didn't get wet and my hair is still wet... as I was checking myself I hear some sounds behind me... I roll my head back and see two ajhumma's walking inside with bucket and Broom in their hands I think to clean the church... I just sigh and stand up they see me and widen their eyes...

"what are you doing here! In this early morning child!!?" she asked... I leak my lips as I wet them and speak "I come here last night. uhmm... can you tell me what time it is!!?" "It's morning 7:00am dear"  nodding my head I said "I will get going now" I hug myself and walk out from church and look around to figure out what to do next!!

I just walk and walk... even my pants get dry a bit and about my hair.. Oh!! Please don't ask me about that it's really out of shape... and my mouth... Oh!! God, how I wish to brush my teeth...
If I have a chance I would like to throw myself in hot water and shower the whole day...

Thinking like this I come to bus stop... I sit here waiting for the bus to come as per I remember the bus will come at 7:56am - 8:14am maybe...
and I sit their waiting for the bus to come... Why!? because I'm going to Busan... I really don't want to stay here after getting humiliated by my husband correction
EX HUSBAND...
The bus come in no-time and I get inside as I paid with jimin money 22USD and I sit on a seat besides window...

I close my eyes and lean on window as I stopping myself from crying... even my eyes are closed the tears still tracking down from my closed eyes.

my stomach started growling as a mini dinosaur is inside it... I opened my eyes as I wipe the tears and hold my stomach... I feel someone tap on my shoulder and look at my left and see a 10 years old girl... I nervously smile at her and she also smile at me then she extended her small hand as her hand holding a sandwich...

I smile at her and look back as I see a lady sleeping behind my seat...

little girl: she's my mom /smile/