~ chapter 32 ~

°•×•°•°•×•°•°•×•°

:•I get afraid but the thing I afraid is. if something happen to him. the person who loves him get to know that something happened to him then what will happen to the person he love. now I became he's wife don't he have another burden for him to cherish•:

°•×•°•°•×•°•°•×•°

I wake up, feeling my head keep getting hitting by a hammer. gosh! what kind of dream that was....

y/n: huh...

I sit but I was sitting on a hard floor and the smell is horrible. I hold my head and close my eyes tightly. I just stayed like that for a minute. I slowly open my eyes and take a glance at my surroundings. It's look's like a abounded hospital. I can clearly see the Wall's painted with.... human blood as their are some small windows and some were broken. the metallic smell of blood recognized by my nose. I gasp loudly and close my mouth and nose. my eyes get teary as I remembered Chan oppa. I felt betrayed. I remove my hands from my mouth and nose as I stand up. I start checking myself and I'm fine. I sigh in relief they didn't do anything to me and I sit on floor as my tears started to fall. I bit my lips trying to avoid big noises of crying.

My breath catches in my throat. an uneasy feeling begins bubbling in my stomach. Taking deep breaths, it takes every bit of my willpower to keep myself from panicking

y/n: oh god!!

I leay on floor on my back looking at my upside as their is a glass window straight at my head. I look at the sky, silently sobbing. the sky is dark maybe it will rain..... again, just like my life. Oh god, they didn't even tie my hands and legs that means they have whole control of the situation and if I try to escape it's definitely a stupid act and they will have one more reason to hurt me. that means I can only do one thing and that is.... "WAIT"

I need to wait for anyone.
One- the person who wants me here, to hurt me
Two- the person who will save me, Tae and jimin

y/n: wait a second

I sit on floor immediately and take my mobile out from pocket. happy tears made their way from my eyes as I hug the mobile to my chest. oh god, it's a good thing that I put my mobile in my pocket after checking the weather. I push the botton and unlock my mobile but it's making touch sounds so I put my mobile in silent mood. then I open the contact list and try to call jimin as Tae is in Bangkok.

y/n: damn?!!

I curse at my mobile as the single coming and going again and again. tears left from my eyes by frustration. I sigh and try to look for my location in order to know where am I?

y/n: gosh!!

I sigh as I get to know where am I, after those damn signals come back. It's very far from city and it's a village. I understand more information it's the first hospital in 18's at this area and just a small one. the police seize the hospital coz the hospital head officer did some human trafficking here and sence then this hospital closed and the villagers also leave this village to survive. I bit my lips, that means their will be no human here. Gosh!! the signal going and coming again and again. I immediately share my location to jimin.

y/n: oh! come on

It's not going instead it's doing circle's by not having signals. I sigh and stand up as I extended my hands up side. It's still doing circle's... god please bless me. please come on, I even try to jump. I look at my surroundings. I find chairs and tables. I run to them as put my mobile in my pocket again and I push the table to the Wall, I made a disgusting face as I recognize the bloody small but I endure it and stand on it as I put my mobile out off the small window which is broken. I look at it. thank god, it get signal and my location get shared with jimin. I also about call jimin but I heard someone talking and bunch of people footsteps sounds. I immediately put back my mobile inside the pocket. I was about to get down from table but someone already opened the door. about 12 people come inside and one of them is Chan oppa.