~ chapter 46 ~

~ TWO DAYS LATER ~

I was serving to customers and my mom went to mrs.ahn house to talk to her. a regular customer looked at me and asked " y/n, is that true that your pregnant with an unknown man!!? " my whole world collapse hearing his words... that's it and I started hearing so many whispers... my eyes get teary and my breaths become heavy...

I see yuna looking at me with pity. I didn't understand anything and suddenly I heard a heavy footsteps and I look back see my mom..

"y/n, come inside we need to talk" saying that she went inside house I slowly remove my apron and look around and I see my dad "EVERYONE, CAN YOU PLEASE LEAVE FOR TODAY" everyone started leaving with some gossip's I started taking slow steps into home but I see yuna "be careful y/n" I gulp and nod my head...

as I step inside the home... my mom immediately pulled me and I almost lost my balance... I try to stop my tears as I look down " Is that true you're pregnant and married a random guy!!? " her voice is slow and dangerous... I didn't open my mouth...

"y/n, I'm asking you something. Is what mrs.ahn said was true!!?" I bit my lip stopping myself from crying and slowly nod my head... tears fall from my dad's eyes as he understand everything...

I was on floor crying as my mom slapped me with all her strength... "mom, please first listen to me" I pleaded but "SHUT UP, YOU WHORE... HOW DARE YOU TO DO ALL THIS SL**Y WORKS IN SEOUL" my breath stopped hearing her words I was beyond shocked... "please, don't call me names" I said crying. I'm not a s*** and I never will be like that

"come here, bit**" saying that she pull my hair hardly and bring me to my room as she throw me inside I fall on floor and the floor made contact with my stomach... I immediately hold my stomach and crawl myself as I scream my lungs out

"APPA!!!" I clenched my jaw to cope up with the pain tears falling from eyes continually and my breaths become heavy as I cry hardly... seeing this all my dad scream "honey, did you lost your mind she's pregnant and how can you do that to her!!?" "get out!" saying that my mom pushed my dad out and lock the door I can hear appa screaming at my mom... she come to me and hold a fist full of my hair and throw my head on floor... I scream in agony... "how could you!!?" "m...mom, please listen to me. I... I didn't do it on purpose. it's just he's a maf__ /cut off/" I stopped talking as my mom punched me on my face and my lip started bleeding and I fall on floor helplessly...

"HONEY, OPEN THE DOOR. WE CAN FIX EVERYTHING TOGETHER OK, PLEASE DON'T BEAT MY DAUGHTER, PLEASE SHE'S STILL YOUNG AND SHE'S PREGNANT, PLEASE" I can hear my dad sobbing for me... I just close my eyes and scream in agony as my mom kick me with her leg. my sobs get louder by every kick and I feel her stop hitting me... I slowly open my eyes and see my mom with my baseball bat which I used to play when I was a kid... I look at her "mom, d...don't do that please... I didn't intended to marry him. I was getting blac__ AHHH APPA" I scream again as my mom beat me with the bat on my hip... I crawl myself tightly not to get beaten on my stomach as I try to protect my baby...