One

Jennie

It's been two years since I last saw Lisa. A lot has change for me in the past two years.

One, I didn't renew my contract at YG. I decided I'll be a freelance artist. I get to decide my own musics, make my own whenever I want. No one will boss me around. But I am still thankful to the company. They help me to become who I am right now.

Second, I established my own clothing line I called Nieeh, a nickname given to me by Lisa when we are still together. It was hard at first, but thanks to connections and the name I established when I was still under YG, the clothing line booms after it was listed and reached different headlines in social media that it was owned by me. Up until now, the business runs smooth, and continue growing. I personally model the brand and other artist I knew in the media industry.

I still do modeling and brand endorsements, right after YG, Chanel made me their Global Ambassador. It was such an honor and experience to be one. A lot of brands offers inviting contracts but I didn't sign any. Instead, I'll just do endorsements and that's it. I've been living my life a little less stressful. I got to wake up late in the morning, and be home early at night. Spend more time with myself and my friends. But right now, my main focus is my business.

On the other hand, Jisoo was back in Korea. And helping me manage the business. Her relationship with Rosie was much more serious than before and they also decided to tie the knot after Rosie's commitments back in New York. The two decided to move in here in Korea. And as for Rosie and I? We were back to normal. Minus the topic about her sister and I. We never really talk about what happened before, maybe because she's still mad at me, or simply we just don't want to talk about it. And other than that, everything is normal for the both of us.

It was my fresh start. Living free, less paparazzis, less issues. I never thought I'd be needing this life, carefree. And I am not going back to the stressful life of being an idol. Surely, that is my dream. But that was before. I've finally reach it, and I am not getting any younger. I need to have a stable source of income other than displaying myself on TVs and billboards.

I like my life now.

Only one thing is missing.

Her.

Every night I hope and pray for me to see her again. And hoping that it wouldn't be too late for us. That I am not too late for her. One night, I heard Rosie talking to her and simply asking Lisa to come home. The tone of her voice tells how she miss the Thai, and I tried to stop myself from jumping on her just so I can talk to her. But it was a relief, that I can feel that she is still there.

But that was months ago. I never really heard them talk again. I kept asking Jisoo unnie if she have any news about her. But even she's in a relationship with her sister, Jisoo don't have any clue.

I miss her. I badly do.

There is no day that I didn't think of her. There is no night that I wouldn't look at the sky to wish to every star that they will bring Lisa back to me.

Please bring her back to me.

"Hey Babe!" Chanyeol entered my office unexpectedly that made me jump on my seat.

"Oh my Gosh Chan!" My hands pressed on my chest. "You scared me!" The annoying man just chuckle and casually sat on the chair in front of my table.