Two

Jennie

The past week was...hell.

Well for one, Chanyeol keep bugging me inside the office. If not for the reason that he was my previous manager, I would've forbid my staffs from letting him near me. He is such a pain in the ass. I don't know why he keeps doing silly things.

It was around 6 in the afternoon when I decided to go home. My previous transactions went well and I've signed new partnerships with good dealers. Lia and I walked out of the building side by side talking about work and Taylor behind us politely following and carrying my things. He park my car outside the main entrance so I have to use the main entrance, I usually use the basement exclusive for VIPs and me when I go out of work to avoid some medias that still won't stop pestering me.

When we reach the main entrance, a huge banner with a message 'Please Give Me A Chance Jennie!' and Chanyeol stood outside the office building holding a huge bouquet probably bigger than me with a huge smile on his face. Camera flashes started aiming me and the scene but as usual I left the place with Taylor guarding me.

The next morning, front page. I was fucking front page of every new fucking websites and social media fucking platforms saying I am dating my ex manager. And various nonsense things reporters are making about me.

Taylor drove me out of the scene. He was talking to the security head officer on his earpiece, asking what the hell happened back there.

"Why did the security team didn't inform us about that, Taylor?" I asked annoyed.

"Apologies Ms. Kim. Everything was peaceful before we go down the building. They all started to come out when you showed up. It won't happen again Ms. Kim." Of course, Chanyeol can only pull this off.

I sighed. "That's alright, let's just not use the main entrance at all." Taylor nodded and silently drove me home.

It took a few days before the issue died down with the help of Jisoo. Even when we are not working anymore as her talent and my manager she still keep me safe from anything. Help me with and stayed with me through everything. She is the best.

I'll never letting Chanyeol enter my space.

Speaking of Jisoo, I was heading on one of the private clubs owned by Jisoo's friend. It is her birthday today and she decided to celebrate her special day with her closest friends only at the club.

Taylor accompanied me until I get inside the VIP room where Jisoo held her party. A few people are already here, some of them I know. They greeted me once they saw me and did a little conversation with me.

"Yow Jennie!" A voice shouted. My head snap on the direction of the voice and showed a beautiful bear wearing a black sexy dress.

"Seulgi! Hi."

She stop five steps away from me, and run her eyes on my body up and down. I wore a simple red dress hugging my curves tightly. "Ooohh! Girl you're on fire!" Both of us laugh and hug each other. Each been a long time since I last saw her. I miss all of them.

"This is not a runway Jennie. Have some respect geez!"

"Silly." I laugh. "Where is every body?" I roam my eyes around the area looking for the my other friends.

"They are just around the corner." She said pointing to the right side corner of the room and walk hand in hand to the others. We are welcome by the most noisy and annoying persons I love, already looking at us, teasing each other.

"Jisoo unniee. Happy Birthday!" I said as I hug my sister, bestfriend and handing her my gift.

"Aigooo Jennie you don't have to." She opened the small envelop and her eyes widen.

"Oh my gosh Jennie! This is too much!" I smiled.

"You deserve it unnie. It's two by the way, so you and Rosie can have more time with each other." Jisoo wrap me tight in her arms, whispering thank you's and love you's. "I should be the one thanking you for everything that you've done for me. Thank you so much unnie."

"Roseanne com'ere! Jisoo gave us a plane ticket to Paris." Rosie approaches us, hugging me first.

"Wow, this is too much Jennie. It's not even my birthday." Roseanne said, holding the plane tickets.

"Nah, don't mention it. Just enjoy your vacation." They both hug me again and pull me towards our friends.

The night is filled with so much laughters, stories and memories. Full of teasing and drinks.

"Hey Jen!" Irene approach me already on her drunken state. Her legs slightly wobble and I help her sit beside me. "God this feel so good." Her voice a little dry and hoarse. I smiled a nodded to her.

"We should do this more often."

She raise her glass and shouted. "Hell yeah!"

Almost everybody in the room are drunk. Only few are sober including me Rosie and Jisoo.

Jisoo keep entertaining one of her guest while Rosie sat beside me.

"You are soooo gorgeous Jennie. You're glooming. Did you get laid or something?" Irene asked, she must be really drunk.

Rosie throw a questioning look and I shook my head, denying what Irene is talking. "No Irene, Jesus you're really drunk now."

"I bet that Chanyeol give you a good fuck." She blurted out making my eyes widen and Rosie gasp.

"Excuse me! I would never involve myself to him." Irene laugh and pointed to the shock Aussie beside me. "Rosie, no. I would never do that. I can never."

Rosie raise her hand stopping me. "I know Jennie, Irene unnie is just drunk. She probably didn't know what she is saying."

"I hate you." Irene mumbled. "I hate you for hurting our friend."

"Unnie."

"She doesn't deserve any of that."

"What are you talking about??" Rosie asked.

"Seulgi! Help Irene, she's drunk." Seulgi came after.

"Oh the cheater!" Irene laugh, pointing at Seulgi.

Seulgi face palm herself. "I'll take you home."

"Don't touch me you cheater!" Seulgi didn't mind her and continue dragging Irene outside. The drunk beauty was too weak to fight Seulgi and let her body be dragged.

"What happened to her?" Jisoo asked.

"We don't know too. She just... exploded." Rosie said, before facing me. "Is that Chanyeol guy still bugging you?"

The mention of his name set my mood off, my eyes rolling. "God if you only knew. I wanted to throw him out of the building whenever I see him." Disgust obvious in me.

She examine my every move, tilting her wine on her hand. "Are you sure you don't feel anything about that guy?"

"Rosie, I am not interested in any guy or girl. Except only for...one." She hum, nodding her head.

"Good."