Fifteen

Jennie

It's D-day.

And I've never been this confident and stressed at the same time. I'm positive we will nailed it. But I am stressed of the outcome of the event.

We manage to finish everything in two days. Though we think it's impossible at first, two days isn't enough to publish everything. We spent 3 weeks for the first design to finished, but the new designs only requires us two days. Forty eight hours straight. No sleep, no rest, just working.

Thanks to Lisa's brilliant mind and faith on me, I found a new tactic to make it work. Back on trainee days, Lisa and I used to draw fashion ideas that I still kept back in the house. That serves as our draft. With the help of Rosie, she revised some parts and everything about the draft was done. All we need to do is to make the clothes.

It was pretty hectic. The whole team stayed in the office for two days to finish the product, as well as Rosie and Jisoo. Also, Lisa stayed there too. Helping in anything that she can. Bringing foods to us, making sure we eat even working. She serve as the assistance for everyone, and we are very much thankful for her. Her optimism brought positive energy to us, that keeps us working happily.

I can never thank them enough for helping me make this work. The whole team was so into their jobs and really stayed with me for forty eight hours willingly. And after that finally finish our products and ready for showing.

There's only one thing left. It's the fashion week.

"How can you do that?" Lisa spoke beside, surprising me. She welcome me with a smile as her arms snake on my waist.

"Do what?" I asked confused.

"Be beautiful any minute of the day." Lisa smiled beautifully, and my heart skip a beat because of the compliment. "Do you know it's illegal?"

I giggled. "You and your smart mouth of yours never failed to make me smile."

"What are you gonna do about it?" She brows arc, challenging me. I smiled and run my hands from her arm up to her shoulders, pulling her nape and claiming her plump and soft lips. Feeling it on mine as it graze on me gracefully. We kiss in a passionate way until Jisoo and Rosie came in.

"Alright enough with the smooching folks." Jisoo said making Lisa and I broke the kiss and smile.

"You can just kiss my sister if your envy." Lisa teased and coyly smiled at Rosie making the latter laugh.

"We just finished sister. Don't push your friend to do it again." Lisa and I laughed.

"Jendeuki are you ready?" Jisoo asked.

"I think I am." I smile reassuring them.

"Did you take your vitamins this morning?" I nodded and face my wife.

"Yes daddy." The nickname made the Thai blush and frozen. "My daddy took care of me very well." I said winking at her. Lisa's cheeks remained red but smiling.

"I like the sound of it."

"Should I call you more like that?"