Twenty-Four

Jennie

It was almost dark when Lisa finally woke up. I rush her to the hospital, crying as I held Lisa in my arms.

I felt bad shouting at her. And I feel bad spending Christmas in a hospital with her.

When Lisa woke up, she explained everything to me. From the moment she left the hospital until she got here. She was sorry for not being there on 12 midnight to be with me. But I can't erase the feeling of uneasiness and pain.

Is it wrong to have Lisa all by myself? Am I being selfish again? Is it wring to feel this way?

Why am I feeling this? Why with the Bae's only?

Is it because I know Irene has feelings for Lisa?

Am I still afraid to be left by her?

"Love?" My thoughts were cut off when Lisa spoke. I glance to her direction and put the fruits I am peeling. Lisa gestured me to come close and so I sat on the bed beside her. "Is something bothering you?"

I sigh. And shook my head. I lay beside her, her shoulder as my pillow as my arms hug her torso. "I'm just worried. It almost break me when I saw you. And I feel bad for shouting at you. I should've listen you first."

Lisa kissed my forehead, rubbing my arms. "You have all the right to be mad love, I know I promised I'll be with you. I didn't mean to break that."

"I understand, it's me who need to be sorry. I shouldn't have done that."

"You know, you're right, it's good if we are talking things out."

"Because we should be. That's what couples do." Lisa smiles and kiss me on the forehead.

"It's still Christmas right?" I nodded and Lisa walk towards the hospital couch, grabbing her leather jacket. Her hand search for something and pull out a box and walk back to me. I sat on the bed with cross legs as I watch Lisa.

"Merry Christmas baby." Lisa said as she handed the small box. The black box with a pink ribbon made me smile, my favorite colors. The smile won't leave my face as I untie the ribbon, once done, I tug the cover slowly and a key lies inside.

I frowned and look at Lisa with a smile on her face. "What is this for?"

"This... is for our place." She sad beside me, resting her hands on my thighs.

"Our place? Where?"

Lisa glance down on the key again. "Pull it out."

My fingers slowly pull the key out of the box. It was attached on a string, and once I pull it all out, a keychain with a picture of Santorini display.

Holy Shit!

I gasp. Covering my mouth with my hand. "You mean... is this- is this what I think it is?" Lisa grab the key and places it on my palm.

"Yes. I got ourselves a place back in Santorini. I know how much you want to go back there. Now we all have the reason to go back. We now have a home back there."

"Oh my God Lisa! This is too much. How did you-"

"It's nothing Love, you deserve it. And who knows, we can bring our future kids there."