Nine

Jennie

"So you are really bisexual Ms. Kim." Lia confirmed, tailing behind me carrying several papers and her tablet. The general meeting is done and Lia and I are heading towards my office. "I can't imagine you really are. I thought you just don't like Mr. Chanyeol at all. And you are engage? Gosh! I thought it's just a bluff so that he will back away."

Lia and I entered the office and I sat on my chair. Lia can be very good at her job, but she has unstoppable mouth. "Done sticking your nose on others life?" I nonchalantly said.

"I'm just surprise Ms. Kim. You like another girl. It's surprising." She said, placing all the papers on my table.

"Correction, I love her." I started signing the papers handed by her. "Just because I am in love with her doesn't mean I am not allowed to. I can love who I want. Love shouldn't be directed towards the opposite sex only."

Lia invited herself to sit on my chair even if I didn't told her too and I just silently laugh. Her face tells wonder on her new found information about me.

"I didn't say you're not allowed to." She sighs. "I actually envy you." I glance at my secretary as her elbow lean on the table and placing her chin on her palm.

"Why?"

"Well because for one, she is beautiful. And two, it's very obvious you love each other."

"Sometimes love happens the least you expect to." I said, smiling unconsciously as I recall how I fell in love with Lisa.

Lia lets out a dreamy sigh. "Shame. What's the name of your lover Ms. Kim?" I chuckle to how Lia called Lisa.

"It's Lisa." I smiled.

"Well I guess love won't happen to me. Because the one I want to love is taken already." I squinted my eyes as Lia remained staring at the window. "Sigh, Ms. Lisa is actually my type. Totally hot, and gorgeous, and she smells so good, why does she smell so good?"

My eyebrow raised. "Excuse me?"

"I am just saying the truth, I really like her- "

"You're fired." Lia bolted on her seat and stood straight, grabbing her tablet and scans the device. She started reciting my schedules not minding that I told her that I am firing her. My inner self is laughing from her reactions, she can be really reliable but can be annoying at times.

"Out." Lia finished reciting my schedules.

"Right away Ms. Kim, do you still need something from me?"

"Yes, you're fired."

"Ok Ms. Kim, I'll go get your coffee. Bye Ms. Kim!" Lia turned around and started walking out of my office. She's funny I wanted to laugh.

"Ms. Lisa Hi!" Lia greeted when my office door opens revealing my beautiful fiancée on her beautiful casual dress reaching mid thigh, exposing her long and smooth legs. I internally drool just by looking at her.

"I am happy to see you here!" Lia added, smiling widely.

"Hi Lia." Lisa greeted. "Good morning." Lia squealed.