Sixteen

Jennie

"Hun? Are you done? We'll be late for the meeting with the organizer. Rosie said they are already there." Lisa called from from outside the room.

"I'm almost done.One second!" I yelled and finally grab my purse and walk outside our room.

"Jennie what the fuck!" Lisa said as her eyes set on me.

"Lisa language!"

"You're not going out with that outfit!"she push me back to our room.

"What's wrong with my outfit?"

"Really Jennie? You're going out with a see-through sweater? No. That's a big No. No." Lisa gritted her teeth and started rummaging on our closet.

 "But hun-"

"But hun-"

"No buts Jennie. We're not having this conversation right now." Lisa throw another sweater on the bed, before removing my first sweater and helped me wear the second one. I was damn furious about changing my clothe but kept silent. Lisa didn't even talk to me or even say sorry for meddling with the clothes I like to wear.

The way to the meeting was pure silence. And me all pouting until we reach the building where we will meet Rosie and Jisoo for picking designs for their wedding.

"Someone is in a bad mood." Jisoo said, smirking. "What seems to set humpy dumpy grumpy?"

I angrily sat beside Rosie, pushing Jisoo away from her original seat making her stumble and fall on the floor. She has no choice but to seat next to my annoying wife.

"You ask her! She keeps meddling with my taste of clothes." I said, glaring at my wife.

"What did you do this time little sis?" Rosie asked, her tone of voice amused.

Lisa scoff, crossing her arms on her chest, her back leaning on the chair. "Well your bestfriend wanted to wear a see-through sweater revealing her whole top. Who wouldn't be mad?"

"I want to wear that sweater!" I defended.

"In public? Not gonna happen Jennie." Lisa fire back, with a blank facial expression.

"What's wrong with me wearing that in public? I use to wear anything I like with you not even complaining." I pouted. I really don't understand her right now.

Jisoo laugh loud holding her stomach. "You guys are seriously debating over a dress? Hilarious."

Lisa snap her head on her seat mate, throwing a glare. "It's not just about the dress unnie! It's... whatever." She looked away from us and stared at the window.