Twenty-Two

Jennie

It's December 24th, and I am very excited for tonights occasion. Our families decided to just celebrate together in my parents house, with Jisoo and Rosie. Lisa's parents arrived three days ago and all of us did grocery shoppings, and gifts for everyone.

It was a nice thing to remember. Girls bonding. Our moms and all of us, except Jisoo I guess, enjoys shopping. With occasional whining from Lisa and Jisoo, because they carry most of our bags.

And it will be one of the most memorable shoppings spree for me. Why? Well because Lisa and I make out inside a dressing room. I was fitting some dresses in of of the boutiques inside the mall, and will tease her here and there. Wearing sexy and too revealing dresses.

Lisa was all red all the time. Not to mention we are with our family and inside a public store. In the end, Lisa pushed me inside of a dressing room, fucking me with clothes on. My skirt hoisted up on my waist and she pleasures me very quick. Lisa admitted she's starting to like public sex. Much to my happiness because I like it too. The thrill and and fear that someone might caught us drive us nuts. Getting both of us turned on. It is one of the best.

After getting almost everything we need, all of us headed to our house with Taylor driving for us. Along the way, Lia and I hummed a song that became a mini concert inside the van. It was filled with laughters and teasing. All of us are getting along with each other.

Lisa's connection with the Bae family seem to lessen too. I mean I still see her checking them out, especially Aunt Celine. She visits her maybe once a week. And she's less focusing on her phone and paid more attention to me, to us.

Whenever I am can, I ask her who is Aunt Celine. I don't want Lisa to feel that I am forbidding her to do what she wants. Reminding her to visit her or check up on her. I wasn't really that selfish unlike before. I learn to value things that my love valued. I learn to understand more and be mature of things that couples are facing. I've change. And so is Lisa.

She's never that person to always jump into conclusion and deal with it herself. She learned to open up too whenever something bothers her. And she keeps our interest and wants balance, and the same. And if not. She learned to talk it out.

Our relationship became much more open, free, and happy. The contentment is there, we are constant. Always on the same page. This time we are stronger, passionate, sure. What we have is true love, and it will never be a question of love.

"Jennie! Are you dine wrapping your gifts?" Rosie shouted from outside my room, and finally entered with huge paper bags on her hands.

"A few boxes left, why?" She settled in front of me on the floor as she lay down her bags.

"Help me with mine?" Rosie said, with her puppy eyes. I just shook my head and smile. Rosie squeal and started putting her gifts out. I help her wrapping the big ones and and the small ones and she started writing the gift cards with messages.

I noticed a brown envelop on her side, and the only one that is not wrap. "What's that?" I asked, pointing at the brown thing.

Rosie followed the direction where my finger directed and a huge smile, making her cheeks puff tug on her lips. "That is my gift for Jisoo. That's the deed of sale for my boutique in New York. I finally settled everything and I am moving the head quarters here in Korea."