Seven

Lisa

Jisoo together with my sister came afterwards.

And to tell you, I got a pretty good scold from her. She's mad. Real mad. Even shouting and saying whatever comes to her mind.

I understand her. It's been three years since I last saw my sister. Usually whenever I have problems, I will always run to her. Because she has all the solutions to my problems. But this time I left without her. I can't keep relying on her whenever I am in trouble. I will never learn how to stand on my decisions and mistakes if I keep listening to her.

I feel bad, of course. And sorry to my sister.

But that is the best way for me.

Jennie sat beside me, her legs on top of my lap as she hug my arm protectively.

I spent my whole three years doing what I want. I spent my three years, giving the love for myself. I took the invitation to Europe with all the saving I have and studied photography, but I didn't sign the contract. I don't know why but it feels like it wasn't for me.

The study in Europe is amazing. I did part time jobs there, and earned enough money to put up my own studio again here in Seoul. I spent most of my days busying myself with stuff so I won't run back to Jennie and tell her how I am sorry for leaving. I tried really hard to stop myself.

During those years, Jennie's life was all over the internet and I would search for her once in a while how she's doing. I check her inactive social media account just to see some pictures of her. And I am happy to see that our pictures are still there.

Her name boom in the fashion industry, and made her own clothing brand gaining attention from a lot of people and her fans patronizing it. It is amazing. I feel very proud of her.

It shock me too when the news spread that she didn't renew her contract with YG. Part of me wants to know if I am to blame. Did I stop her again? Am I the reason why? Is it because of what happened to us? But the better side of me, I think, that Jennie has her own reasons. She has her own decisions. And I learn not to think of whats best for the others and decide for them and focus on mine.

The dating rumor about her ex manager didn't escape from gathering informations about Jennie. The possessive side of me wanted to run and kick the balls of that guy who tried to. But when I saw the images and news of Jennie not shy of rejecting him, my inner self rejoice. Serves him right.

Love between Jennie and I cannot be questioned. It was clear as ice how we love each other. But as the saying goes, it's not always about love. Couple should work every aspect of their relationship to last. And taking a break from our relationship seems like the very good idea for both us. We were both not sure of what we want for us.

But one thing is for sure. I am hers, and she is mine. Our love for each other serves as a thin thread connecting us, that made us keep coming back to each other. Because that is the only thing that is sure about us. Our love.

I didn't expect to see her last night. Though I know where to find her, I didn't dare come to see her. I keep believing in fate, that if it wanted us to be together, then it will pull us back together. And it does. Fate bring her back to me on a very unexpected night, and on a special day.

I promised myself if fate will bring us back together, then this time I will try to make this right. For both of us. I've had enough of running away because I think that is right. I've had enough of years of leaving the girl of my life. And I can't spend another life without Jennie.

"Hey hun." I smile. Jennie approaches me with a beautiful smile on her lips. She straddled my lap and settled herself on it, her arms wrap around my shoulder. "I'm calling you a lot of times. You're spacing out." She peck my lips that made me smile.

Jennie can be really intimidating at times. Or maybe a lot of times. Her unique eyes will make your knees weak, she was like this ice queen, but deep inside, she is this clingy and baby Jennie a lot of people didn't know. She loves a lot of skin-ship and cuddles, mostly cuddles. She is the sweetest, my possessive jealous queen.

"What are you thinking?" She played her fingers on the roots of my hair and I stare on her beautiful face.

She's really beautiful. Her features are on point. Her eyes screams power and sexiness. Everything about her is perfect. Perfect for me. She can find her other features as her flaws, but for me its just naturally her. I love everything about her.

"You." Her left brow raised, squinting her eyes on me.

"You are thinking about me?" I nod. "Why?"

I chuckled. "It not about the question 'why'. Because I always think about you." Jennie giggled, kissing me on the lips again. "I'm thinking of my life without you again."

"Then don't leave. Don't ever leave me again." Her eyes bore into mine, and I can see how lonely it is. Her eyes portray her feelings of pain. "I don't know what else to do if you leave me again. I can't Lisa. Promise me."

"You know promises are meant to be broken right?"

"Do you intend to?" I shook my head.

"Not that I want to. But lets make it happen."

"Lets make it happen." She smiled. Her gummy smile.

Jennie stayed on my lap, her head resting on my shoulder as I spoon her. Caressing her thighs and legs mindlessly. Her fingers playing on the ends of my hair.

"Love?" She called.

"Hm?"

"Is your hair color black before?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I think I saw you one time at the fountain. The same where I saw you last night."

"Really? When?"

"When I was taking Kuma for a walk one morning. Two weeks ago I guess."

"That's probably me. I went there and bought something." Jennie hummed and continued playing with my hair. "I guess it really is a small world. Why didn't you approach me?"

"Jisoo called me, and when I look back you were gone. Ever since then I keep coming back to the fountain every day."

"And keep tossing coins in the fountain?" I chuckled.

"Yes." She giggled. "It was worth it though. Every penny I tossed, every wish I made. It was all worth it." Jennie look up, smiling at me. That smile that I wished to see everyday.

"You don't have to toss a coin or wish."

"I have to." She rest her head again on my shoulder, hugging my torso. "I wish for us to stay like this always, and forever."

"Then I guess we still need to toss some more coins. This time, us. Together."