Five

Jennie

Chanyeol didn't bother me the next few days, thankfully. I am really ready to file a restraining order to my former manager if he keeps doing things. Luckily, he gets it now. Hopefully.

Taylor escorted me on the building. In the elevator, I was on call for other business establishments who would love to resell the brand. Two of them willingly agreed which I am very happy. It will help boost the name of the brand.

Second, I got the approval of two malls who wants me to build a Nieeh outlet inside their malls. Which is a huge success for me. There will be addition to the main branch.

Once we reach the top floor, Lia greeted and accompanied me in my office holding her tablet.

"Ms. Kim, you have a photoshoot for Chanel tomorrow as well as Calvin Klein." She started.

"Schedule Calvin Klein the day after tomorrow." I said and sat on my chair, turning on my computer while scanning on the papers on my table.

"I already did Ms. Kim." I glared at her, and Lia just giggled. "Sorry Ms. Kim, just wanted to tease you."

"I am so gonna fire you."

"You can't. I am you best employee." Lisa said confidently and I rolled my eyes she knows I can't and I trust her too much for this job.

"What else?" The tone on my voice cold.

"You have a meeting today with Ms. Jisoo and her girlfriend Ms. Roseanne at 1 pm." I glance at my secretary still looking on her tablet.

"I do? Why? What's the agenda?"

"They didn't say Ms. Kim. They just schedule a meeting int the conference room. Said they have a proposal to make."

"Okay." I didn't ask for more. As long as they are not barging in then I am good. I am glad they schedule a meeting not just bothering me here. Not that I don't want them here, I just don't wan't people coming in here without notice. "Lia, I wanted you to set up a meeting with SM super malls and Venice grand mall."

"Yes Ms. Kim." Lia said, typing in her tab. "May I know why?"

"The two malls approve my proposal of opening an outlet of Nieeh on their malls. I want you to meet them a look for the best spot for the construction. I trust you can do it well."

Lia smiled and nodded. "Of course Ms. Kim. I'll send you the details once finish. Is there anything else you want me to do?"

"None for now Lia. You may leave, thank you."

"And Ms. Kim?" I hum, not looking to Lia. "Happy Birthday my best Idol!" I glance at her whose smiling sweetly to me. She handed me a cup of white chocolate mocha drink I love.

I smiled. "Thank you Lia"

I am another year older. Another year without her. Why did I forget about it?

I checked my phone and surprise to see it blasting with notifications. It won't stop. Birthday greetings and post from fans and close friends of mine. Greeting from people I know from the industry and some from my work.