Chapter 1

I had just finished packing my things for the tour when I heard dad yell upstairs "Riker you need to hurry up!" I grabbed the last thing and ran downstairs to the tour bus. We were starting off the show in Las Vegas and I could tell that everyone was super excited.

As we got to Las Vegas to the hotel dad went in to the reception to get our room keys. Me and Rocky had to stay in the same room as Ross, Ryland and Ratliff were next door to us. Rydel was in the opposite room and Mom and Dad in another.

As we got our stuff up to our rooms, we got unpacked and got ready to have lunch in a restaurant downstairs since we had to do the sound check at 3, the Meet & Greet at 6 and the show was meant to be at 7.

As we got back to the hotel after lunch, we drove to the venue in Las Vegas we were playing at tonight to do the sound check. Rydel noticed that there was a long queue of fans gathering in front of the building.

Rydel gasped in surprise even though we were used to the amount of crazy girls who came to our concerts, "Hey guys look over there. How far that line for the meet and greet? It's only 3.... Damn you. those are some total R5family."

Ryland asked, "Ross are you all set over there?" Ross nodded and talked with rocky about what songs they'd perform. The fans were squealing so loud, we had to block our ears for a second when we passed them. Ryland quickly replied and walked off with mom and dad to get the instruments ready for later on. "Time for u all to get ready for the meet and greet."

As we all walked to our dressing rooms to get ready, I wasn't looking where I was going and ran into someone. I quickly looked up to see a tall girl with long blonde hair that fell onto her shoulders, "Omg are you alright? I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention to where I was going. Nice to meet you I'm Riker lynch."

She gave me a cute smile as she shook my hand and introduced herself. "Hi i'm Vicky. It's fine. I wasn't watching where I was going myself and I know who you are cause I'm your guys' big fan even though this is my first show I went to." I nodded and helped her to her feet when I heard dad yell from a distance, "Riker come on you're going to be late!" I quickly apologised to Vicky, "Sorry I have to run but it was nice meeting you."

I ran to the dressing room as fast as I could as dad asked,"Son what took you so long to get here?" I caught my breath from running so fast and quickly explained everything, "Sorry. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and knocked a girl down and was helping her up." I noticed Rydel roll her eyes at my excuse as dad spoke, "Well maybe next you should watch were you are going so u don't get a R5family hurt." I nodded quickly and started to get ready for the meet and greet which was going to be in a few minutes.
As we walked to the meet and greet I noticed that girl I ran into in the hallway and leaned over to Rocky and told him that is the Fangirl I ran into earlier. Wow dude she is hot looking . As the first set of R5fmily walked we took photos and sign some of them.

As the time grown near time to start the show we all got to our spots and I can hear the R5Family yelling for us and it was really great to know they love our music.
Hello Readers,
I will be writing another chapter for this story after I see how people like the first chapter . I know it is short but I like having some cliffhangers in my chapters. Love to all ~Nikki