Chapter 18

As I sit there watching my wife and praying that she comes out of this coma I felt someone touch my shoulder .
Son let me sit here with Vicky a little well you go get some food or something to drink I promise if anything happens I will call you .
Alright mom thank you I could use something to drink and maybe a bit to eat I will be back in a hour and I might room home and take a shower and change .
Mom is Grant still in the waiting room ? Yes son he didn't leave . Okay thank you and love you see u in a little while .
Alright son be careful let dad know I will be sitting with Vicky for a while when u go out to the waiting room .
I walked into the waiting room and saw all my family and friends sitting and talking . Hi everyone and I saw everyone jump up coming walking to give me a hug .
Riker how is Vicky doing they all said at one time . Vicky is doing the same no change and I could use all the prays I can get right now . Mom is sitting with Vicky so I can go home and change and eat some and grab a bag to come back .
Riker we all will keep Vicky in our prays and thoughts and if you need anything let us know please .
Thank you everyone . Grant can you give me a ride back to my house so I can change and shower and get my car ?
Yes Riker I can if you are ready we can head out .
Thanks Grant . Dad I am heading home I will be back soon if you need anything just let me know and I can bring it back with me .
Okay son and I will try and keep Ross in the loop well he is still filming unless you want him here I can call him.
No dad we can call him and update him I can't think the worst right now . I need to stay stronger for myself and Vicky.
We finally made it to the house . Grant thank you for taking me to the hospital and the ride home . I am sure your wife is wondering where you are .
Anytime Riker and I have already talk to my wife and she is going to meet us back at the hospital when we get back .
Alright Grant am so hoping and praying that Vicky pulls through this. I already miss her laughing at me and her beautiful smile .
Riker buddy all we can do is pray right now and hope that Vicky pulls through . Riker I will meet you at the hospital unless you want my help for anything .
No I am good Grant I will see you at the hospital .