Chapter 6

Vicky's Pov
I was getting ready for  my date when I looked at the clock and noticed it was 7 clock I rush and put my shoes on and grabbed my money and keys and phone and went to the living room and waited for Riker when I heard my door bell ring and I got up and walked and opened the door and I saw Riker standing there with roses .
"Hi Vicky these are for u . You look very beautiful .
Thank you Riker ! You look handsome yourself. So we're we going to dinner? It's a surprise Vicky . So what town is your next show at ? I believe we are in Gainesville Florida . I go there on Tuesday evening for my show .
We are in Miami Florida on Wednesday . It should be a great show since we are going the rest of the week off to rest . And I might say I can't wait for that to happen. Okay we are here Vicky.
" Wow Riker this place is beautiful !
I thought u would like it Vicky I packed a picnic for us to have down on the beach. So Riker who helped u put this all together ?
As much as I would like to say I did it all myself that would be a lie . My sister and mom helped me . They are they best at it ."
Aw that is sweet of them and the food is really great as well .What made u think of this idea to bring me to the beach for our first date?"
Well u see when u told me u like watching the sunset and sunrise right then and there I knew the prefect date ."
Well Riker u did in deed pick the prefect date. I am having a great time . So should we take a walk along the beach ?"
Yes that is what I was going to ask u . Great minds think a like.
"Wow Riker this sunrise is so beautiful let's take a photo together of it . "
Wow Vicky we take a great photo together . But I have one question I would like to ask u ?
"What's that Riker?"
"Vicky would u do me the honor of becoming my girlfriend?"
" Omg Riker I would love to be your girlfriend!"
"Vicky u just made me so happy !
So when do you leave for Florida ?
I leave today around 2pm . I still have to pack and get the rest of the band on the tour bus as well ."
"Well honey we better get you home so you can get packing . I am sure going to miss you while u are gone . But I know we will see u in Florida ."
I am going to miss you too Riker thanks for a wonderful night . I will call you when I am done with everything."
Okay baby talk to you soon have a safe trip"
"I will Riker and same to you.