Chapter 16 !!

Riker and Vicky wedding !!

The day has come and Riker and Vicky are getting married and everyone is running around trying to get to the Church in time and Me and the guys just left and Mom and the rest of the ladies stay to get Vicky ready . "Vicky Honey are you ready to head to the Church ?

Yes Mom I am ready to head to the head Church now I have everything who has Ryan and Riley Mom ?

Your dad has the babies honey now lets get in the car sweet heart its time to get you married .

Mean while at the Church the guys are all ready and sitting down talking about how nice it to gain another sister in the family since they only had Rydel . Hi Rydel how is going with all you lovely ladies .

Riker we are all doing alright . Vicky on the other hand is very happy and ready to be your wife !

Aw now that is sweet and I am ready for her to be my wife so its time everyone lets get the show on the road .

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today in the sight of God to join this man, and this woman in holy matrimony. Not to be entered into lightly, holy matrimony should be entered into solemnly and with reverence and honor. Into this holy agreement these two persons come together to be joined. If any person here can show cause why these two people should not be joined in holy matrimony, speak now or forever hold your peace."

Do you, Riker take Vicky to be your lawfully wedded wife and live together forever in the estate of holy matrimony? Do you love, comfort, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, for better or for worse for as long as you both shall live?

I Do !

Do you, Vicky take Riker to be your lawfully wedded wife and live together forever in the estate of holy matrimony? Do you love, comfort, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, for better or for worse for as long as you both shall live?

I Do !

With this ring I thee wed !

With the power vest in me by the stated of California I now pounce you Husband an Wife you may kiss the bride .

Oh my god Riker we did we are finally Married !

I love you baby

And I love you Riker !

Hello Readers,

I hope you enjoyed this chapter I know its been a while since I have written anything but I am going to do my best to write some more when I can while working on my over nights . I hope you all have a great holiday and a Safe one !! love to all my readers ~~ Nikki