Charpter 13

We finally made it home and it is two weeks or so until Christmas and me and Riker still haven't gotten our Christmas tree and lights and I think it's time to get this done .
"Baby can we go and get a Christmas tree for our house please win some lights?"
"Sure honey we can do that . Our living room is big enough for a tree . Do you want a real one or a fake one?"
"I want a real one Riker. Then we can also get some things we need for the house as well I made a list so can we head to targets to SAMS Club?"
Yes we can let me get dressed and we can go and take my truck .
Okay honey I wait for you in the living room.

We finally got the tree up and everything up even the light on the house . Riker even put lights around our back yard where the pool is and it looked very beautiful .
"Riker honey now it looks like Christmas , Thanks for helping me this morning . I was thinking maybe we should go and get some food and have some food on the grill and hang out by the pool what do you think?
"Baby I like that idea , So what are we going to grill out ?"
"I was thinking on having lobster and shrimp and have a salads with some sweet tea ."
"That sounds great baby lets go to the store and get what are needing ."

We got home and unpacked the food and we went upstairs to get into our swim suits . "Riker I will meet you downstairs honey .
Okay Vicky I am just going to finish getting changing .
Vicky honey is your family coming to Christmas ?"
"Riker honey we don't talk much anymore and you and the rest of the Lynch's and Ellington are my family now. So when do you want to plan our wedding and honeymoon ?"
"I think we should have on Valentine's Day and as for our honeymoon why don't we go to Hawaii resort in Waikiki?"
"Baby I love that idea the date is set now we just have to get a church and a place to have the wedding reception and book our honeymoon , I say we spend the just of February in Hawaii ?"
That is a great idea as we got to do is make our list of things left to do then go from there. Should we tell your family so they can mark there calendar for that date?"
Yes we should baby lets get out of the pool and head over there .

We arrived at Mama Stormies and papa Mark house  and parked the car and walked into the house and notice everyone was in the living when we walked in."Hello Everyone we have some good news for you all"
"Your pregnant?"
"No Rocky am not pregnant . But we did set a wedding date "
"That is so good kids and what date should we mark it for ?"
"The wedding date is February 14th and we also will be taking our honeymoon in Waikiki in Hawaii and stay there for the rest of the month ."
Wow kids that is great now all we have to do is get the caterer the church and wedding dresses and tuxedos and where we are going to have the wedding reception and as for the DJ we would like to see if Ryland can do it ?"
"Yes I would love to do that guys thank you for asking me .
Your welcome Ryland .
"Is everyone ready to head out and is everyone packed to head to Colorado ?"
"Yes we are all packed . Vicki do you want to come and join us for the holiday break ?"
"I would to , I just need to head home and pack it shouldn't take me very long .
Okay great when you get done you can meet us pack here.
Okay Mama Stormie . Rydel you want to ride with me ?
Sure I will ride with you. We will be back everyone.

"Vicki I think you should bring this shirt and pants . I love those and I will bring my R5 sweatshirt and the rest of this pile . I will need to get my stuff from the bathroom and put it in my make up bag . Can you grab my chargers by my night stand please ?
"Sure I can do that and do you want to bring a camera as well so we can take photos while we are there?
Yes that would be great . Well I got everything all I got to do is lock up and set the alarm and grab my keys .Thanks for helping me Rydel
Your welcome Sis , Shall we head back so we can hit the road ?
Yes that would be great ."

We pulled back into the Lynch's driveway and park the car and I grabbed my travel bag and locked up my car and set the alarm and we walked into the house were everyone was in the living .
"We are back everyone ."
Hi girls you get everything Vicky ?"
Yes papa Mark and my travel bag is my the front door .
"Alright everyone to the van so we can head out ."

Wow this place is beautiful and you can really got lost other here ."
"Yes you can honey let's go put our bags up and I can show you around , and where we go skiing and ice skating ."