Chapter 14

Riker honey I have something to tell you I hope you are siting down.
"Baby what is it that you want to tell me , because you are scaring me Vicky?"
Riker I think am pregnant ! And with us being at the cabin still I will have to wait until we get back home to see my doctor .
"Wow Vicky I can't wait to be a father and if we are pregnant am going to be the happiest man around . I will yell for mom to come up here because I believe that our doctor is still in town. Mom Can you come here please?"
"Son is everything alright ?"
Mom is our doctor still in town that you took us to?"
"I believe so why honey are you sick?"
No but Vicky thinks we are pregnant and we want to makes sure before telling anyone"
Aw I can't wait to be a grandmother I will make some calls and get back to you guys . "

"Riker I can't believe we are going to be parents. And we going to be having a baby I am so happy. What do you think about that Riker?"
"Vicky I am so happy about us having a baby because he or she will be loved all around. I can't wait to tell everyone about this.
"I am sure they will be happy as well, and it looks like everyone is still at the house .
"VICKY HONEY HOW DID IT GO AT THE DOCTORS OFFICE?"
"Well everyone me and Riker have something to share with you. We are Having a baby. And the baby is due in September."
"OMG That is super great kids we are happy for you to. And with music in each of your blood maybe the baby will be a great singer and by music instruments.

Hell My Readers
Sorry this chapter is small . I have been busy and working nights it's hard to update a lot . I hope you all liked this chapter. I will try and post something  on my next day off.
Love to all my readers.~~Nikki💙