Chapter 12

"Good Morning Vicky "
"Good Morning baby, I am going to get some coffee see you shortly.
"Wait Vicky I need to ask you something ? I was wondering when we get back home would you like to move in with me in a house?"
"Wow Riker I would love to . Do you have a house in mind?"
"As a matter of fact I do . It's the house by my Mom and Dads house is up for sale and from what I can tell there is three bedrooms and a pool in the back yard and a nice deck " That sounds like a perfect house for us .
Okay we can call when we get back . Would you like a glass of coffee?"
"Yes that would nice , thanks !

Riker: Hey Mom I have a question to ask you and I would like your help.
Stormie: Hi Son what is the question you need to ask me ?
Riker: I want to ask Vicky to marry me and I would like your help picking out a ring .
Stormie : aw , yes son I would love to help you when do you want to look?
Riker : Today say in about 30 minutes and I have a perfect plan on how to ask her to marry me . I was thinking about calling her to the stage tonight and when we are going to do our last song I am going to ask. What do you think?
Stormie: That sounds like a great idea Son . See you soon.
Vicky honey am going to my mom and dads room I will be back in a hour ."
"Okay baby am going to head out to the beach and get some sun before the show tonight . I think I might see if Rydel wants to make it a girls day.
"Okay baby I love you .
"Love you too.
I walked back to the closet and got out my bathing suit and got changed and I sat down on the bed and texted Rydel . While I finished getting everything ready.

Vicky : Hi Rydel do you want to have a girls day and had to the beach and suntan ?
Rydel: I would love to I will meet you in the lobby in 10 minutes .
Vicky: alright see u there.

"Does everyone know what is going to happen because I know it is going to be very special and with my family and the R5family it couldn't be better ."
"Wow Riker you look scared dude calm down she is going to say yes . Now let's get on the stage . Mom said that she is going to bring Vicky back stage ."
"Riker do you have the ring Son?
"Yes in my pocket . Let's head out guys."
"Hello Daytona thanks for coming out tonight . There is going to be a few surprises tonight in stored I hope you all are ready . And second we are going to be playing New Year's Eve at the swamp ."

"Okay everyone I would like to have my beautiful girl Vicky come out here a minute. So everyone give a warm welcome to Vicky ."
"HELLO VICKY!!
"So Vicky the reason why I have called you out here is because there is something I would like to ask you. " Vicky ever since you walked into my life you have made me a better person and I love you for that we have been together going on two years now and would you make me the happiest man and becoming my wife? Vicky will you marry me?
" OMG RIKER LYNCH , YES I WILL MARRY YOU!"

Hello My Readers,
I hope you liked this chapter . I am sorry it was short one but I promise the next chapter will be a long one . Love to all of you ~~Nikki💙