Chapter 9

💙 Hello My Readers,
I am sorry I haven't been updating on this story . But I was having writers block ,So am going to start chapter 9 being 1 year later . So now on with chapter 9 let's do a recap on what's going on with everyone .
"Vicky and Riker are started dating . Ryland and Vicky are writing a song together and Ross finally started dating a girl name Chloe and Rydel and Ellington are still going strong. Rocky also found a girl and her name is Christina and Ryland also found a girlfriend as well and her name is Bianca . So that is the recap . Now on with chapter 9 . I hope you all continue to read my story. Love to all ~~ Nikki💙

I was just getting up when I noticed that my phone was blinking . I sat on my bed and saw that it was Riker had sent me a new text.

Riker: Good Morning beautiful . I was wondering if you wanted to the mall with us ?
Vicky: Good Morning Riker . Yes I would love to I just got up , what time do I need to be there?
Riker: We are leaving in a hour .
Vicky: Okay I will meet there in a half hour .
Riker: Okay see you soon.

"Rydel I just got a text back from Vicky and she will be here in a half hour .To come with us to the mall .
"Okay that is great . Are you still planning on getting her that promise ring ?
"Yes I am going to do it today well we are at the mall . I figure she will go to Rue 21 and I can go while she is in there."
"And you are getting that ring you showed me?
"Yes . Thanks for helping me pick it out . I had the jewelry guy in grave our names on it as well .I can't wait to see it .
"Your welcome and I am sure it turned out great. "

"Good Morning Everyone!
"Good Morning Vicky."
"So are we all ready to head to the mall . Then we can get some lunch while we are there?
"Yes we are ready . Mom and Dad we are leaving for the mall .
"Okay kids be careful and we love you all .
"We love you too .

We all got in the mall and went our separate ways . Me and Rydel went to Rue 21 and the guys went on the other side . "So Rydel what do you think of this bathing suit with blue top and black bottoms?
"Vicky that looks great on you . What do you think of mine , does it show to much?
"No it looks perfect on you .Rydel I was thinking we should all go on a week vacation somewhere , what do you think?
" That sounds like a good idea we should have a family meeting when we get back to talk about it .i can't believe we spend 300.00 dollars ."
"I spend lots of money and it's only been two hours let's go meet the guys at the food court for lunch .Which am sure Ross and them are already there.

We all got back to the Lynch's house and walked in and saw Mama Lynch watching tv .We all sat down .
"How was shopping kids ?
"It's was great spent lots of money . Mama Stormie I have a idea I want to run by you.
"Okay sweetie what is this idea ?
"I was thinking maybe we should take a vacation for a week or two somewhere and we can talk altogether about were we should go ."
"That is a great idea what to you all think?
"We like that idea and there is one place I have wanted to go that we haven't been yet.
"And we're is that ?
"We haven't been to the Bahamas . What do you all think?
"Omg that sounds like a great idea Kids . Mark what do you think?
"That sounds wonderful I can look at some places and I think we should leave tomorrow  for two weeks . So everyone pack for two weeks and Rydel call Ell and invite him as well .
"Okay dad I will write now ."
Rydel: Hey baby , Dad wanted me to ask you if you wanted to come with us to the Bahamas for two weeks?
Ellington: Yes baby I would love to come . When are we leaving ?
Rydel : We are leaving tomorrow . I will text you the time or you can pack for two weeks and just come stay the night .
Ellington: Okay I will do that . I will see you soon. I love you!
Rydel: I love you too .
"Dad Ellington is coming he is packing and staying the night so we can leave in the morning ."
"Okay honey . Well I will see you all for dinner . I am going to get tickets and stuff .
"Riker honey am going to head home and get packing ."
"Vicky honey do u want to stay tonight since we are leaving tomorrow?
"Sure I will be back when I am done . See you all later .
"Vicky sweetie are you coming back for dinner?
"Yes Mama Stormie , am going to pack then I will be back .

"Alright kids time for everyone to head to bed our flight leaves at 8am which mean we all need to be up at 6am "
"Alright Mom and Dad good night and we love you!"