Chapter 1

Arefa shifted in her seat at the airport,unsure if she had made the right decision.She wouldn't ordinarily travel to a diffent country without knowing anyone.She had to keep reminding herself why she had to go time and again.

She couldn't let her parents have any more control over her life than they already had. She stood when her flight was called to board."Here goes nothing"she told herself as she boarded the plane.She watched as the plane took off letting out a sigh she hadn't realized she had been holding all along.Relieved that her parents would never discover her whereabouts and she was to never be mistreated again she closed her eyes and went into a deep slumber.

.............

"Get the fuck out of my sight!" yelled Vincent

He wiped the sweat off his brow with his hand. He hasn't gotten any sleep in three nights.

The rival gang was growing in strength and spreading havoc.He hadn't seen his daughter in two days and was getting irritated

He wasn't dubbed "The Devil" for no reason

After the deaths of his family and his 5-year-old daughter's mother, he was given that moniker. 

Four years ago,the Italian and Spanish mafias went to battle,and Vincent's family was killed when their home was bombed.At the time of the bombing he was out with his then one-year-old daughter.

He had hunted down and killed everyone involved in the deaths of his loved one's.

In the underworld,he transformed into a cold,soulless beast know  as "The devil".
He is still the same soulless monster he became that night four years later.
The only person to ever see his emotional side was his daughter and that is how he planned to keep it.

He contacted his daughter from his office at the Italian mafia's headquarters.

"Daddy when are you coming home" squealed the 5 year old at the end of the line."Soon Layla,daddy will be home soon princess" Vincent told his daughter and lulled her to sleep.

..........
First chapter is done and it is not perfect but i hope you enjoyed it anyways.I'd really appreciate your votes and comments.Constuctive criticism will also be appreciated.
❤❤