Chapter 20(EPILOGUE)

It has been a few months since me and Vincent started dating. We had previously professed our love for each other, and things were going swimmingly. Even after Vincent declined and told me I didn't have to work, I returned to the coffee shop. We're not perfect, but we're constantly improving ourselves and our relationship. We're working hard to be wonderful partners and great parents to Layla. I adored my family and would give my life for them. Vincent was working quite hard to completely open himself up, and I admired his efforts. He's gone out of his way to make me feel like the queen that I am.

He makes me feel cherished and has demonstrated how much he wants us to spend the rest of our lives together. We have discussed having more children after a few years and traveling our family to Botswana to teach them about my ancestry. Vincent went to great lengths to learn everything there was to know about me. He has expressed an interest in learning more about my culture and getting to know me better. He was the missing piece in my puzzle. He was all I'd hoped for in a man, and more. When I told Aurora and Bella, they were worried, which I understood, but I promised them that I would be OK and that Vincent was a wonderful man.

Diego came to the coffee  shop with a woman a few days ago, and they appeared to be happy together. We talked for a while and he expressed his happiness, which made me pleased. I was relieved that he had finally met someone who adored him as much as he adored them. The girl was attractive and humble, and she exuded true affection for Diego.

I was at the counter when the coffee shop's front door bell rang, and when I turned around to see who it was, I saw my baby girl coming up to me, screaming'mommy, I missed you' at the top of her lungs. I picked her up and looked behind her to see her father looking handsome as ever in his pitch black Armani suit. He came up to me and kissed me and I could see the pityful and disgusted expressions on people's faces, even when they tried hard to cover them. They didn't say anything since they loved their lives too much. I brought my family to the back table and waited for their order, then took a break and went to sit with my man and daughter.

In the middle of our lunch, Vincent received a phone call, and I could see the change on his face when he answered it. Something serious had to have happened. When he hung up the phone, he turned at Layla and said, "Princess, daddy needs to go somewhere, and you will stay here with mommy okay, I will see you at home princess." Then he turned around and kissed me, saying, "I have to leave now, my darling," and promising to be home in time for supper. 'I love you,' he told me. He then exited the room. This is the life I choose to live, and I wouldn't change it for anything.

...............

WE HAVE COME TO THE END OF THE STORY.THANK YOU ALL FOR READING.I MIGHT ADD A BONUS CHAPTER INTHE FUTURE....

Please VOTE,SHARE AND COMMENT