Chapter 6

Arefa found herself in a hospital bed when she awoke. 

She was irritated. 

The doctor entered and informed her of her location and reason for being there. 

The doctor also indicated that she will be kept in the hospital for observation before being  allowed to return home. 

She stayed in the hospital all night, pondering whether or not traveling to Italy was a wise decision
.........
Vincent and his men had successfully assaulted and eliminated the opposing gang,with Vincent  executing the boss in cold blood after putting him through a lot of pain.

He was now on his way home, missing his daughter. 

He couldn't get the image out of his head of the woman in the coffee shop. 

She stood out from the crowd. 

What could have triggered her rage, and what was she trying to hide? 

What may possibly have triggered the panic attack? 

On his way home Vincent questioned  himself.
........
Arefa had been released from the hospital and had arranged for an uber  ride home.

Her mind was racing with what-if scenarios, and she realized she needed toget some fresh air. 
She went to the park with her lunch packed. 

Layla was excited to go to the park and was leaping up and down. Valencia's dress was yanked, and she was told to hurry. 
Layla enjoys spending time in the park.
She enjoyed the smell of flowers and she liked being able to play with other kids. 

Valencia had been allowed to take her out on one of her father's days off. 
Obviously, with the guards' company.
........
Arefa was reading a book under a treewhen she got tripped over. 

When she lifted her head from the book, she discovered a small girl had fallen. 

She set the book to the side and assisted the girl to her feet. 
"I'm sowwy," the young girl said. 

"It's fine." Arefa smiled and told her and looked to see whether she was injured.

Valencia arrived shortly after and apologized once more on behalf of the  youngster. 

It wasn't a problem after Arefa had insured her it was okay,   they talked, and she invited them to join her. 

Valencia had resisted at first, but Arefa persisted,and she eventually agreed.
Valencia kept an eye on Arefa and Layla while they played till it got dark. 

Layla and Arefa didn't want to leave, but Valencia insisted on them leaving since she didn'twant to get into trouble with Vincent. 

Valencia informed Arefa that they went to the park every saturday and that they would see each other there. 

Layla and Arefa had gotten close in such a short period.This shocked Valencia as Layla was usually very shy and didn't enjoy other peoples company 
They all hugged and said their goodbyes before  going  their  separate ways.

.......
Done with Chapter 6.
I know its been long since i updated but i have been busy with school.It has been very hectic but i promise i will try to update more often.

Please don't forget to comment and vote❤❤