(17) You Feel Amazing

Two months later,

It was the morning of Malani's birthday, Bucky rolled over and ran a finger down her nose. 

"Happy birthday gorgeous." He whispered 

She smiled, "Thank you.." she said as she opened her eyes.

They got themselves ready for the day, Bucky went to work for the morning while she went to the doctor. Both her and JJ had appointments. Winnie came by when she got back, 

"Here is his bag call us if you need anything." Malani said 

"Oh dear sweet child, I've done this a bunch of times. Tell mama me and papa got this down." Winnie said as she left. 

Malani went into the bedroom, she saw boxes laying on the bed with a card. 

She opened up the card, 

"Tonight mama and daddy get to play, put all this on and be ready by 630PM. Happy birthday my love- James." 

She smiled as she went into the bathroom and took a nice hot bubble bath before getting ready. Bucky came back around 6, 

"Hey you. You look gorgeous..these are for you." He said as he hands her a dozen pink roses and a Tiffany's bag.

"Thank you." She said 

She opened the bag, then the box. He had a gotten her a pink diamond jewelry set. She opened up another box to see a blinged out fob key, "Buck?" She said 

"Come on my darling. That goes with your other surprise." He said as they left the penthouse. 

He had gotten her a custom pink SUV, "I love it!" She said as she kissed him. 

"Anything to see this beautiful smile." He said as they walked to his car. 

They had dinner at the Seafire Grille in Manhattan, when they returned he had to take a business call. Malani pulled one of the roses and went into the bedroom. She stripped down to her red bra and thong and laid on the bed. 

Bucky came in, she was twirling the rose. 

"My god you are gorgeous...sexy...and.." he said 

"You are overdressed." She said as she walked over to him.

They began to kiss as she stripped him down. She began with oral, he had to make her stop he picked her up and had her against the wall. He began to thrust into her. 

Moans filled the air from both of them, he carried her over to the bed. He had her legs up over his shoulders. 

"Yes! Oh God Like that! James! James! Yes! Oh Right there!" Malani cried out as her toes curled and she arched up off the bed. 

Bucky heard squirting, and his mouth fell open. Moans and grunts fell from his mouth as he filled her with his juices. He collapsed beside her, "Oh my god baby..fuck. How in the hell are you so tight? You just had a baby.." he said 

"Kegels baby." She said as she kissed him.