(24) Heaven On Earth

1 year later,

It was Bucky's and Malani's wedding, Bucky opened up the bag laying on his tux bag. 

"Mal baby.." he whispered when he saw the diamond encrusted watch.

In the bridal suite, she opened her bag to reveal a diamond encrusted comb. She just shook her head and smiled. The girls and Winnie helped her get ready, when it was time to go to the venue. 

James came in, "You look lovely." He said 

"Thank you." She said 

James walked her down the aisle to the song "Found My Angel." 

"James Buchanan,
What can I say about you? I know what I can say... You are truly an angel sent from Heaven. You saved me and JJ three years ago on this very day. When we first met I was completely heartbroken, scared and lost, but within five minutes of talking to you I felt safe. You were there for me when I was going through the worst time of my life. You picked me up and gave me strength. You made me smile and laugh when it was hard to and held me when I needed comfort."

You are my safe place, my best friend, my biggest supporter, my peace and my love. You are my Heaven on Earth. I love you with my whole being. You love me unconditionally and no questions asked you accepted my son as yours and gave him your name. I realize now that we were always meant to be. We both just had to get hurt in order to be lead to each other. I would get my heartbroken again if that meant leading me back to you again and again.

I feel so blessed that I got a second chance to love someone as amazing as you. You're beautiful in every way possible. Your smile makes my knees weak. Your touch gives me goosebumps. But most of all your heart and love for me and JJ makes me melt. You're the most amazing father and I'm so glad that JJ has you to look up to. I want to thank your parents for creating, raising and grooming such a wonderful human being and I promise to love, take care of and protect you and your heart. Our son has your name and now I'm so happy and honored that in a few short minutes I will be joining him. I love you so so much Buck from now until I take my last breath.

"Malani my darlin, I don't know where to begin. Seeing you sitting on that bench that day bothered me. Something told me to make sure you were alright. Now I'm so happy that I did, because I met the love of my life on this day three years ago. You came into my life when I was also heart broken and felt like I couldn't trust another woman. When I first met you, there was just something about you that made me feel like I could trust you with anything. I now know that God designed you just for me. You don't care about the CEO billionaire James Barnes. You see, love and care about the real me like I've always wanted from a woman.

You made my dreams come true by not only becoming my love, but also giving me a son. You and JJ are the best parts of my day. Just to come home and see you two smiling makes my world alright. I love you beyond words can even describe. Even though you're drop dead gorgeous, you're loving, caring, thoughtful, kind and most of all humble. I knew once my family and friends fell in love with you like I did, I knew you would be my forever.

Today I promise to continue to be your best friend, to love you wholeheartedly, to protect you and JJ and our future kids, to continue to put a smile on your face, to support you and most of all be your everything like you are to me. I love you, I cherish you, I adore you and I can't wait to make you Mrs. Malani Barnes."

They all went to the reception after they exchanged rings and kissed. Their first dance song was to their song "At Last". She danced with James to "One Call Away." 

And he danced with Winnie to "Love That Girl"