Ch. 03 Bring me my money

When I looked at the list of names I wanted to poke my eyes out. It was like almost every infamous person was somehow related to me.

Jonathan

Relations :

Father Tom Marvolo Riddle.

Mother Emilia House.

Heir to the noblest and old house of Gaunt. (Son of the last known descendent) (Partial ownership).

Heir to the noblest and old house of House. (Son of the last known descendent) (Full ownership).

Heir to the house of Riddle. (Son of the last known descendant) (Partial ownership)

Heir to the most ancient and noble House of Salazar. (Son of the heir to the house) (Partial claim)

Heir to the noblest and old house of Peverell. (partial claim)

Heir to the noblest and old house of Drindlewald(partial claim).

Known Relatives:-

The Malfoys, The Blacks, The Potters, The Grindelwalds, The Thonks.

Gornok looked at me like he had seen a ghost. I don't blame him I was also dumbfounded when I looked at it. I mean how did that psycho get a chick? And more importantly, Did he have feelings for her?

So I thought about my options I obviously can't touch any of the major families but I think the House family might be my best option.

I looked at Gornok who was still in shock I cleared my throat and said "So I assume most of the things I am about to say, correct?".

He immediately went to the banker mindset and said "You want me to keep everything a secret, yes?"

I looked at him and gave him a smile and said "Smart, now I am going to inherit the House family and would like to know the procedure and would like to check the list of estates left behind and the amount of money there is and any detail you can provide me with."

He had an evil grin and said "Right away young sir."

And he took off to another room and came back in a few minutes with a bundle of paper.

"Sorry sir, it took me this much time the list of information you asked for was deep within the archives."

Archives huh must be a very old family, lets see how much do they have left.

"Sir this is the list of estates, this is the bank statement and this is the history." He handed me the papers.

The list of estates was seemingly endless it included manors and mansions and bungalows in almost every part of the world but the problem was most of them were not in good condition there was 3 in England 1 in Nottingham, one in Ashbourne and one in South port.

The bank statement was almost frightening it had about 907,216 Galleons. I damn near pissed myself when I looked at the figures.

I then looked at the history of the family and found that they were traders and had ties with the muggle businesses and supplied all of the magical Brittain with most of the tea, tobacco, cotton, barley and wheat. The family had also contributed to St. Mungos Hospital and many other establishments.

I then collected myself and asked, "So can I inherit this family?"

He then jumped up from the seat and asked "You can sir, but you would require the Family ring for completely inheriting the family assets."

'THE RING!' the ring in my suitcase might be the heir ring to this family. I then asked Gorok "So, what is it that I could inherit?"

"You can use the mansions and any other property to live on and can get a steady supply of 5000 Galleons from the family account," he answered.

I then asked, "Is anyone else from the family alive or has a claim to it?".

"To my knowledge no one from the House family is alive and no one has made a claim to it. You might be the sole owner to it." He answered.

"I will take over the house family and will inform you if I have the ring. I will also make you in charge of my account as well all of the other accounts of the House family if you are loyal to me and do not disclose any of the information to any third party agreed."

He immediately jumped at the offer and said "Agreed, Sir."

"Open a separate bank account and transfer the monthly money in there. And tell me which of the places are more livable." I commanded.

"Sir, according to my knowledge the Mansion in the South Port is the biggest and more well kept." He said joyfully.

"Excellent now give me the port key and the house key."

He took off at the speed of light and came back as much as fast with a key. He then explained that the port key can only be used by a person of House family and just have to say the name of the place to get there.

I then instructed him to deposit the 50 thousand pounds to my account and said to give me about a thousand Galleons with a pouch that had a connection to my vault. I then left the bank.

I then went to the book shop to get a book about recent events in the Wizarding world. I wanted to know more about the second Wizarding war, I also got books about magic theories from the shop.

Inside the bank, a very happy Goblin was being a nuisance to other goblins by his constant humming.

I then got to my room in the leaky Couldrun and sat at the bed and looked at the snake and thought if that noseless bastard is my father then could it be that I am a Parseltongue as well. I decided to prove my theory and moved closer to the snake glass and said "hey can you understand me?"

The snake looked at me and just nodded. I was happy that something good came out of all of this. I then talked to the snake more and decided to name it because it had gotten a lot healthy and I had hope that it was not going to die. After a lot of thinking I decided to name her Cotton. She liked it and I just put my hand in front of her and she snuggled right up and then slithered her way onto my hand.

I then read some books for a while and after that ate dinner and got some sleep I decided to go to the house after the year was over there was no point in going now I have lodging and everything is close so no need to go there for now.

-----------------------------------------

Thank you to everyone who read the chapter and thank you for voting and commenting on the chapter.

I would like to hear your theories about magic and why magic interferes with electricity.

And please be patient about this whole Voldemort thing explanation will be given and I am going to say this now this is going to be very different from canon.

And I was thinking of introducing a section with cotton the snake which will answer your questions and thanks you for your voting

And I was wondering if I should release the draft of this chapter in the Auxillary volume or not let me know.

Time for the people who voted

Pokemon 112604, Pacianostorm.