Ch.30 Follow the Butterflies pt.1

A few weeks have passed since Hermione has been petrified and I have been visiting here with friends but today I was there alone because I needed to take that parchment away from Hermione.

If Harry gets the parchment he won't need me. He will be able to act on his own and I won't be able to explain what was I doing in the chambers or how I knew about it.

So it was necessary that the parchment away. I reached the hospital wing and I sat next to Hermione and I took the parchment out of her hand and put it in my robes. I then looked at her and said "I am sorry for doing this but I must do this."

I then heard "You are here as well?" I turned around and saw Harry and Ron and I stood up and said "Just visiting Harry, I am leaving."

I got up and was headed for the door when I heard "Stop." I stopped and turned around and Harry said "We need your help."

I said, "You need my help with what?"

Harry looked hesitant so Ron said, "We need your help finding this monster that is responsible for all these attacks."

I sighed and said, "I am doing my best but I can't just seem to pinpoint it." I then sighed and said, "If you can tell anything more than that I know I might be able to help you, I might be able to help us all."

Harry said "Fine, we are telling you this because Hermione trusts you and we don't have any other options."

He then explained how Harry had seen this vision of who opened the chamber with the help of the diary and that the diary told him that it was Hagrid and I said "No Hagrid can't do it he's way too simple to pull something like this. Something is just fishy. Where did you find this diary?"

Harry said, "I found it in the second-floor girl's toilet."

I asked, "What were you doing in the girl's toilet." Harry was a bit ashamed.

So Ron said, "It was flooded so we wanted to investigate it."

I then said, "So both of you are planning on visiting Hagrid?"

Harry said, "Yes, we are and if you want to help you should come with us."

In my mind, I was like 'F*ck no I don't want to go anywhere near Aragog.' But I can't say that so I said: "I will come with you."

Ron then asked, "But how will we sneak past everyone."

Harry said, "He can get the Cloak from my sister and can do the disillusionment charm on himself like last year."

So he members what I can and can't do. We then decided that we will meet after the dinner was over and we would then go straight to Hagrid. We would meet outside the Griffindor House since it is easier for me to get to them.

(During the feast)

I was sitting with Victoria and Daphne and I said to them "Make some excuse for me I will need to go to the forest today."

Victoria grunted and pinched me and  said, "Why do you want to go to the forest does the monster in the castle not interest you anymore?"

I faked a smile and said, "Damit Coco let go of me" She let go and I said, "Your brother has some clues as to who is the one behind the attacks, so I am helping him find the culprit."

Daphne was surprised and said, "Is there someone else who is also an Heir?"

I said, "I don't know how many more bastards there are of my father."

Daphne said, "Don't use those words."

I said, "I am sorry, I don't know how many more of my father's illegitimate children are wandering on about."