Ch.24 Movie Night.

few days have passed since I have told Victoria about everything. And I feel amazing she has taken the news very well. My life is going great except that Malfoy still hasn't done anything.

I am suspecting he might not do anything because there is no evidence linking me to the attacks. I guess he is being cautious if he doesn't take the bait that would mean I have wasted my resources.

After all the classes were done for the day we all came to the study room or more like a study section in the library where we could do the Homework and talk about stuff and Lately things have been dull lately.

I arrived late because I was working on my Rune project and after months of work I can finally use a tv.

I walked up to the group how were down and low and I said "How are you guys?" The response was very weak. I said, "What is this?"

Hermione said "It's nothing. We are fine."

I didn't see Ginny so I asked "Where is Ginny?"

Hermione said, "She is not feeling well."

I looked at Luna and she was not wearing any shoes. I asked her "Luna where are your shoes?"

She said, "The Nargles took them."

I said, "If you want we can take care of the Nargles for you?"

She said, "It's fine they will return the shoes" I sighed and thought we need to do something about these bullies. She is very naive.

I said, "Okay, but if the Nargles takes your shoes again we want you to tell us alright?"

She said "Alright." and she then continued to read the quibbler magazine upside down. I may never get why she does some stuff she does but okay.

I sat down and was practicing magic. I have stopped paying attention in class long ago I just do Homework in the class and spend most of the time practising magic.

Teachers don't even mind they know I know most of the stuff so no point in questioning me so I was left alone to do whatever I wished. Hermione asked, "Can I talk to you for a minute...in private?"

I was a bit surprised at her request I then got up from my seat and we then moved to a different section in the library and I asked "What is it?"

She said, "I would like to talk to you about the attacks that have happened recently."

I said "Yes?"

She said "Harry and Ron suspect that you are behind all these attacks I have been trying to convince them otherwise but they are not listening to me. They are sure that you are the one who did those attacks."

I said, "And your question is?"

She sighed and said, "I want to be 100 per cent sure that you were not the one behind the attacks."

I stepped closer to Hermione and said "I can assure you that I am not the one who is responsible for these attacks."

Hermione then asked, "So then what were you doing in that corridor and don't tell me any lies."

I said, "Look I heard some voices of a best and some footsteps. I thought that someone might be in danger that is why I was there."

She said, "You heard something as well?"

I furrowed my eyebrows and asked, "What is it that you mean by as well?"

She sighed and said "Harry heard some somethings as well and he was convinced that someone or something was going to kill someone that is why we ran after it. Have you told someone about it?"