Ch.39 Engagement and plans moving forward.

After a few days, the day of the engagement was set and not many people were invited since it was a secret sort of ceremony thing. The place was decided to be my home where the ceremony or the contract signing will happen.

I told Jeely to prepare food for a feast and she was very excited that I was holding a feast she always complained that she didn't get to cater to many people.

(Victoria's Pov)

Today is the day that Jon signs the contract with Daphne and Alyssa. I couldn't sign it because of my dada. Even though he has stopped being rude to Jon I am doubtful that he will approve of me and Jon. But for now, I don't have any choice but to stay quiet on the matter.

Even though Jon has saved Harry many times now, Harry is still at arm's length with Jon. I have serious doubts that my father and brother will allow me to marry Jon if they somehow get the knowledge that he is the son of Voldy. And if they don't I have some other plans in mind.

I was getting ready for the event it was during the evening at Jon's place. I was staying at Daphne's for the day of the event. Although I was happy for all of them a part of me felt sad.

Daphne, Alyssa and I were getting ready.

Daphne wore an Egyptian blue colour long dress and she was wearing an emerald pendant and earrings. Alyssa was wearing a fern green Dress with no jewellery but she did have a silver ring on her right hands pinky finger. I wore a butter yellow short dress with a ruby pendant.

I was sitting on the bed and they were sitting in front of the mirror and Mrs Greengrass was helping them, they were still getting ready they still haven't finished their hair. Daphne was going with a double twisted bun while Alyssa was Crisscross hairstyle.

I asked them "How are you both doing?"

Daphne said, "I am fine." But her hands were fidgeting

Alyssa said "Somewhat nervous."

Mrs Greengrass was then helping Astoria and she asked me "How are you doing?"

I said, "I am fine because I am not signing a contract today."

She said, "Don't worry Victoria, they are not that ahead of you."

Daphne then said, "Mother please don't."

She smiled and said, "Hey today is a big day for all of you, so I just want you all to loosen up a bit."

I and Alyssa laughed and Astoria asked "Will, brother will also marry someone else as well?"

I said, "Honestly there is a good chance that he will."

She then said, "I will also marry brother."

We all then laughed. It really eased me a bit. After we got ready, We got in the cars and they took us to his house.

As I got into the house we all saw the decorations, there were white orchids and lavender flowers and white light decorations all around the house and Jeely came to the door and said "Welcome guests, Heir is still getting ready you all should come to wait in the hall. I have prepared some appetizers."

I then said to Daphne "You should all go I will go and check up on Jon." Jon takes a surprising amount of time getting ready. Not more than us but longer than most of the guys.

I went to his room and knocked on it and entered.

(In Evening)

I was in my room getting dressed for this day, I was very nervous. Then someone opened the door it was Coco She looked at me and said "You look good."